1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

FOR THE PACKERS GAME COLLECTORS

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by BROWNSFAN57, Jul 12, 2005.

1. BROWNSFAN57

BROWNSFAN57 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi PACKERS fans, is there anyone outthere a collector of PACKER merchandise? I have a nice selection of PACKERS games on vhs and if there is anyone interested in seeing my game list, please let me know. I have misc. games from 1991 - present. Thank you Greg

2. jdlax

jdlax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm definitely interested in seeing the list.

3. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    brownsfans, i used to have a bunch of games on vhs. seen them already.

4. fvre4mvp

fvre4mvp Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I also have a list of games lets talk and make a deal PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    I think everyone would like to know if it's possible that anyone with games on tape - could possibly transfer them over to DVD - making it easier and safer to mail out to fellow Members....

Can you?

6. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Get a DVD/VCR combo like ~$100 and you can copy from VHS to the DVD and send on.

7. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    theres only the dvd player on it, not dvd recorder.

8. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
  9. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
  10. uwbadger12000

uwbadger12000 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    I am interested in seeing that list brownsfan. Thanks, man.

11. Schmitty

Schmitty Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I would like to see that as well Brownsfan. I have been looking for the Packer/Bear game I think it was in 91, when Majkowski almost crossed the line of scrimmage and threw that TD pass to Sharp in the end zone. They sat and replayed it and replayed it till finally it came back as good and the Pack won. That was the end of the Bears beating up on the Pack. We have been killing them since then. If you have this game let me know. :wink:

12. Philtration

Philtration Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +9
    It was 1989 and he did cross the line. By the way, the Bears won 6 of the next 8 meetings after that game.

13. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Also Schmitty, I remember quite well that season that Mike Ditka proclaimed the Bears would not win another game that season. :lol:

14. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    That game was awesome. Majik didn't cross the line and the correct call was made. Sour grapes, Phil. :cry: :cry: :cry:

15. PackerTraxx

PackerTraxx Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    That Bear game was one of my favorite. It was almost like we beat them twice. You can argue either way on the call, you can argue loud and you can argue long, but it doesn't matter - WE WIN.
    :thumbsup: :cheerleader: :beersign: :beer: :mrgreen: :lol: :joy: :towel:

16. Philtration

Philtration Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +9
    And they went to the playoffs the next two seasons going 11-5 both seasons while becoming the first franchise in NFL history to win 600 games while the Packers stayed home. :D

17. Obi1

Obi1 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

YEP and Bears have been in the toilet since. Kind of like YOUR posts.

The Packers vs Bears rivalry is basically a Joke. Packers have been KILLING the Bears for over a decade.

18. ArizonaPackerFan

ArizonaPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I also liked watching the 2 Packer victories over the Bears in 2001 when the Packers finished 12-4. Maybe the Bears should stick an asterisk in their record books for winning the division that year, as they couldn't even beat the Packers in either try. :D

19. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    NO ALMOST ABOUT IT _ WE "DID" BEAT THEM TWICE THAT YEAR!
    Philtration can rag all damn day - don't matter none... His feet never crossed the scrimmage line, period --- on top of that, all over Chicago, we heard nuthin' but whinin' for weeks... up to the point that they were calling for an end to the Intant Replay - that's how us Packerfans KNEW they saw it for what it was... I.O.W.'s - THE RIGHT CALL! Channel 2, 5, 7, & 9 were all belly-achin' about it - call 1-900-kill-the-IR... day in and day out... You'd thought the end of the world was near. They even started yappin' about how it should count if his hand crossed the scrimmage line, even though we could prove his feet never did....

Get over it, Phil - there's times when the Packers have to eat crow just like anyone else - it's no different for Bears fans either.

20. Obi1

Obi1 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Phillie is a typical Bears fan...

There is a double standard in their way of thinking. They think its OK for them to flame insult and badger the Packewr fans but if we do the same, we are accused of being conceited.

21. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    Let's get back on track with the actual substance of this message thread... eh?

"For Packer Game Collectors".. I'm still wondering if anyone can provide me with a DVD copy of the Ice Bowl and also SB31...

Check this - over the weekend, I had a friend sell me his copy of a Reggie White art color mural... You now, the ones of which there are a limited quantity(?) - It is amazing, and it is one of the set aside 92 of 992 which are slated as extra special... I have number 81 of that bunch. All paperwork included.
    He also has the other one from 1996, which has Favre, Chmura, Bennett, Brooks, and Ken Ruettgers (and a couple of Bears players) -- He had it packed up and was moving, but I asked him to click a pic of it, so we can add it to our web site later on.. But, all of the Packers had signed it. I'd really like to find someone who would have one of those available... Slow but sure, my Packer Shrine (Loft) is coming together... By the end of this Season, I should have most of it together...

Hey RYAN - We should have a page for Packer Shrines, ya think (?)
    Anyone else got great collector items like these?

22. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    That game was awesome.