1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

For arguments sake...

Discussion in '2010 Draft Archive' started by Cardsmc25, Apr 24, 2010.

1. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    BIG head scratcher. You could understand the Neal pick (though I still think it was a reach). But THIS????

2. profile_removed

profile_removed Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    The only pick I've understood so far is Bulaga. Neal over Cody makes 0 sense. A Safety in the third when we need a guy who can PLAY NOW at corner while Harris is recover/in case he doesn't came back? We should've snatched McFadden. Oakland upgraded their secondary with a guy we should have.

3. NYPacker

NYPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    Morgan Burnett IS a guy that can play now. It wouldn't surprise me to see Burnett thrown in at a nickel spot or something.

4. DergaSmash

DergaSmash Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +20
    Burnett can definitely play now. There are still a few good corners who weren't even drafted. Maybe they are going to take one or two as undrafted FAs. Who knows? Our last 4 picks really frustrated me.

5. A12ROD903

A12ROD903 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +22
    Neal is very VERY athletic, more than Cody. I think this was a good pick. Someone on the inside who can blow by olineman. Raji takes the power boulder route whil Neal comes in in relief and speeds by... I think Neal is a good compliment and he will keep those interior lineman thinking and on their toes.

Maybe he could be a lineback one of these days :crazy:

6. TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe TheGiftedApe

Ratings:
    +77
    I think Neal is destined for 3-4 DE not DT behind raji, we wouldnt have picked someone in the 2nd round and hope they would develop into a backup DT. CJ Wilson will also probably be in the 3-4 DE spot, but theres a chance he will go to OLB.

7. Cardsmc25

Cardsmc25 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7
    I am really baffled at the Corner and OLB non-picks. The only thought that runs through my mind is that they think they can handle things in house with the guys we have. I just would have thought we would have at the very least got a guy like A.J. Jefferson.

I will say, that fourth round just gobbled up all the corners. It was a tough round to be sitting and and watching Philly pick four times. Makes me wonder why we didn't try to jump back into the fourth round.

I am no professional picker, but I just don't get it... I'm really disappointed.