For arguments sake...

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The only pick I've understood so far is Bulaga. Neal over Cody makes 0 sense. A Safety in the third when we need a guy who can PLAY NOW at corner while Harris is recover/in case he doesn't came back? We should've snatched McFadden. Oakland upgraded their secondary with a guy we should have.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The only pick I've understood so far is Bulaga. Neal over Cody makes 0 sense. A Safety in the third when we need a guy who can PLAY NOW at corner while Harris is recover/in case he doesn't came back? We should've snatched McFadden. Oakland upgraded their secondary with a guy we should have.

Morgan Burnett IS a guy that can play now. It wouldn't surprise me to see Burnett thrown in at a nickel spot or something.

DergaSmash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Burnett can definitely play now. There are still a few good corners who weren't even drafted. Maybe they are going to take one or two as undrafted FAs. Who knows? Our last 4 picks really frustrated me.

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Neal is very VERY athletic, more than Cody. I think this was a good pick. Someone on the inside who can blow by olineman. Raji takes the power boulder route whil Neal comes in in relief and speeds by... I think Neal is a good compliment and he will keep those interior lineman thinking and on their toes.

Maybe he could be a lineback one of these days :crazy:

TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe
Reaction score
I think Neal is destined for 3-4 DE not DT behind raji, we wouldnt have picked someone in the 2nd round and hope they would develop into a backup DT. CJ Wilson will also probably be in the 3-4 DE spot, but theres a chance he will go to OLB.

OP
OP
Cardsmc25

Cardsmc25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am really baffled at the Corner and OLB non-picks. The only thought that runs through my mind is that they think they can handle things in house with the guys we have. I just would have thought we would have at the very least got a guy like A.J. Jefferson.

I will say, that fourth round just gobbled up all the corners. It was a tough round to be sitting and and watching Philly pick four times. Makes me wonder why we didn't try to jump back into the fourth round.

I am no professional picker, but I just don't get it... I'm really disappointed.

Members online

Latest posts