For arguments sake...

Cardsmc25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Another poster made a really interesting argument. Said that we are hoping to be drafting late in the draft next year (aka a deep playoff run). Now obviously there is a little bit of wishful thinking there, but fairly realistic. Is that something where we can think about trading a pick in the 2011 draft to get our pick back in the 4th round or to move up again in the 2010 draft?

I would argue yes. I think we are so close to making a super bowl run, Ted should get the guys he wants NOW and worry about next year once we are reunited with the Lombardi. I'm not saying to sell the farm, but moving one pick from next year doesn't bother me at all.

OP
OP
Cardsmc25

Cardsmc25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
O'B Scho just went to Arizona and Thurmand, Lindley, and now CB from Indiana (PA) just went... Killing me

Spanish Rose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yea i thought about that right after i posted that.. he doesnt really fit anywhere with us

OP
OP
Cardsmc25

Cardsmc25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This sucks... I'm so mad... dang it all. Ted, you're killing me. Get ready for the Green Bay Packers to pick someone from Upper midwester Kentucky Tennessee State... who will be a WR

OP
OP
Cardsmc25

Cardsmc25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
See ya Mesko! I kinda like this A.J. Jefferson kid from Fresno State... Kick returner too...

OP
OP
Cardsmc25

Cardsmc25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I already completed my swearing rant... I am so mad right now. TT is a moron. Just dumb.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They arent keeping Lee most likely. Makes sense. Character issues brought the guy down.

OP
OP
Cardsmc25

Cardsmc25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just don't understand why we couldn't get a corner earlier... does the front office really think it isn't a NEED... I just watched video of the TE, and he looks alright... but when is a good time for a CB?

Spanish Rose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just don't understand why we couldn't get a corner earlier... does the front office really think it isn't a NEED... I just watched video of the TE, and he looks alright... but when is a good time for a CB?
what do we need a corner for.. we have two of the youngest in woodson and harris

Spanish Rose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol, But i share the frustration. I just don't know what to think.
niether do i man

I think the coaches have alot of faith in williams/blackmon/underwood, we just need to stay healthy.
at least someone does cuz i sure dont.. williams is a penalty waitin to happen.. i know alot of people try to defend him but i havent really seen too much out of the kid to think he will be our starting corner.. blackmon is almost strickly a returner and hes coming off a major injury so i have no faith in him really as a corner.. and underwood i havent seen much of..idk man i think tt really ****** us this year

Members online

Latest posts