Football Gameplan's 2013 NFL Team Preview - Packers

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lmao. Imma just sit back and see how many people actaully watched to the end of the video.

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nah, I wasn't commenting on the length. It wasnt too long and he did put some pretty accurate observations that filled the time well. I meant his final prediction.....

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Nah, I wasn't commenting on the length. It wasnt too long and he did put some pretty accurate observations that filled the time well. I meant his final prediction.....
Really??? I got to find his predictions for THAT team. And also the other later ending playoff teams.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hmmmm, no depth at DL and Middle Linebackers being just guys. Sounds about right. Big question marks. I do question the eval of Finley and Crosby. Since the PK is part of the special teams unit, I see the unit as a whole being shaky due to the lack of field goal continuity. Masthay has been solid. Funny how Tramon is seen in the same light as Shields, or close. It is not even close. Hayward should start over Williams, who is on the downslide, and more of a nickel player right now. On the opposite side of Burnett there is some concern as well. 2nd to Chicago? The logical choice may have been Minnesota, not the Bayers.

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hmmmm, no depth at DL and Middle Linebackers being just guys. Sounds about right. Big question marks. I do question the eval of Finley and Crosby. Since the PK is part of the special teams unit, I see the unit as a whole being shaky due to the lack of field goal continuity. Masthay has been solid. Funny how Tramon is seen in the same light as Shields, or close. It is not even close. Hayward should start over Williams, who is on the downslide, and more of a nickel player right now. On the opposite side of Burnett there is some concern as well. 2nd to Chicago? The logical choice may have been Minnesota, not the Bayers.

There is no way Williams is more of a nickel guy. Keep him on the outside where he at least has a chance to bounce back and keep Hayward where he is comfortable making plays in zone and on the inside. If anything if Tramon really cant overcome the shoulder thats been bugging him for this long put D.House in there. He is big physical and does well against big recievers.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is no way Williams is more of a nickel guy. Keep him on the outside where he at least has a chance to bounce back and keep Hayward where he is comfortable making plays in zone and on the inside. If anything if Tramon really cant overcome the shoulder thats been bugging him for this long put D.House in there. He is big physical and does well against big recievers.
I never implied to put him inside. outside in the nickel, either way - Tramon IMHO is on his way out.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just watched the Bayers team preview. What I see missing here is the LACK of an OL, which is a huge problem. Martellus Bennett will make that large of an impact? LOL Two years ago he was the cowboys version of paddlehands. Dude is dreaming if he thinks all of these question marks will all magically come to fruition in one season. I think Chicago will be in the basement of the North this year.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Em never has a good spot for the Packers people. No sweat, he's mostly wrong. I look forward to his prognostications of the Packers fall.
I don't think Em will ever predict the SB for the Pack, he just has too much against them. I do love the guy though.
I still relish his predictions on the Packers in 2011 weekly.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Good morning Packer fans! Here's my season preview for you guys. Good luck this year!
Em
Bears winning the division?
You could win some good money if you put your $$ down on that one with the odds as they are.

Members online

Latest posts