First way too early mock draft for 2019

Jerellh528

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think if Deionte Thompson is there at 14, I would like to select him, his range is much needed for this defense. With our second first rounder Marquise Brown to replace Cobb or Noah Fant as Grahams successor would be picks I’d like to see and both would provide a nice boost for the offense which has struggled the past few seasons.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think if Deionte Thompson is there at 14, I would like to select him, his range is much needed for this defense. With our second first rounder Marquise Brown to replace Cobb or Noah Fant as Grahams successor would be picks I’d like to see and both would provide a nice boost for the offense which has struggled the past few seasons.
Deionte Thompson probably will be there at our 2nd 1st round pick. His play has dropped throughout this season. I'm thinking we pass on him. If he is there in the 2nd round maybe.

I dont like this mock, and hope the early picks dont fall this way.

FaninColorado

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd much rather keep our 3 early picks than trying to trade up and get one player. We have a few spots that need attention that can be addressed with those 3 picks in the top 50. Edge or OT, Edge or OT, and a WR/TE would be a good start to the draft.

D

Deleted member 6794

Deionte Thompson probably will be there at our 2nd 1st round pick. His play has dropped throughout this season. I'm thinking we pass on him. If he is there in the 2nd round maybe.

It's possible Thompson won't be there for the Packers first pick. I highly doubt he will be available at the end of the first round.