1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

First timer in GB, where to watch UFc on saturday, and other questions

Discussion in 'The Green Bay Life' started by GilbertBrown, Dec 4, 2012.

1. GilbertBrown

GilbertBrown Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    hello, me, my girlfriend, and a buddy, are traveling to GB sunday for the packer game vs the lions we will be there for 4 days. fri-tue. we are staying right by lambeau field. the question is where is a good sports bar to watch the ufc on saturday. also what are some other hotspots around town? restaurants and bars mostly....also anything packer related is a plus...so far we plan to do the stadium tour, got tickets to a packer player autograph session, tailgate party at brett favre steakhouse, we will do the packer hall of fame. so anything else is highly recommended. also if i go to burger king, can i still order a Gilbert brown burger? thanks in advance

2. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +391
    A couple bars to watch the game is Stadium View on Holmgren rd & The Bar(actual name of it) beside it. You'll want to check out the Packers Pro Shop inside of Lambeau Field. If possible take a tour of Lambeau & go to the Packers HOF. That will cost about $19 per person. There's also the Jersey store on Holmgren across from Best Western hotel.