First timer in GB, where to watch UFc on saturday, and other questions

GilbertBrown

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hello, me, my girlfriend, and a buddy, are traveling to GB sunday for the packer game vs the lions we will be there for 4 days. fri-tue. we are staying right by lambeau field. the question is where is a good sports bar to watch the ufc on saturday. also what are some other hotspots around town? restaurants and bars mostly....also anything packer related is a plus...so far we plan to do the stadium tour, got tickets to a packer player autograph session, tailgate party at brett favre steakhouse, we will do the packer hall of fame. so anything else is highly recommended. also if i go to burger king, can i still order a Gilbert brown burger? thanks in advance

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
hello, me, my girlfriend, and a buddy, are traveling to GB sunday for the packer game vs the lions we will be there for 4 days. fri-tue. we are staying right by lambeau field. the question is where is a good sports bar to watch the ufc on saturday. also what are some other hotspots around town? restaurants and bars mostly....also anything packer related is a plus...so far we plan to do the stadium tour, got tickets to a packer player autograph session, tailgate party at brett favre steakhouse, we will do the packer hall of fame. so anything else is highly recommended. also if i go to burger king, can i still order a Gilbert brown burger? thanks in advance
A couple bars to watch the game is Stadium View on Holmgren rd & The Bar(actual name of it) beside it. You'll want to check out the Packers Pro Shop inside of Lambeau Field. If possible take a tour of Lambeau & go to the Packers HOF. That will cost about $19 per person. There's also the Jersey store on Holmgren across from Best Western hotel.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts