First time ever..

Legalizeit

Cheesehead
Reaction score
that I'm ashamed of the Packers. Trully terrible loser Viking like meltdown.

Bostick, you are completely worthless and should feel nothing but shame and dejectmant. Get ****** you useless idiot.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gutless epic collapse. The Packers should be ashamed of themselves . How does Slocum have a job? Everybody in the stadium knew a fake fg was coming. I have been watching football for over 50 years this is the most shameful collapse I have ever seen.

Forderick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bostick made mistake in a football game. He is still a guy who is has life outside of football too.
No reason to attack the guy personally.

And his mistake alone didn't lose the game, and quite frankly the packers should have never even been in that situation to begin with.

Carl is right, no reason to get personal with Bostick, he already feels bad enough.

OP
OP
L

Legalizeit

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bostick made mistake in a football game. He is still a guy who is has life outside of football too.
No reason to attack the guy personally.

That worthless sack of pathetic **** is paid millions to go be a useless idiot Championship games, **** the pity bullshot, he gets paid way to much for that.

I hope his family has a good, happy life, but I honestly, i hope he gets harrassed and tormented for his awful play until he regrets ever being a football player. Who cares? Look at all that money, he deserves a good bit of abuse for his ****ing terrible choke

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That worthless sack of pathetic **** is paid millions to go be a useless idiot Championship games, **** the pity bullshot, he gets paid way to much for that.

I hope his family has a good, happy life, but I honestly, i hope he gets harrassed and tormented for his awful play until he regrets ever being a football player. Who cares? Look at all that money, he deserves a good bit of abuse for his ******* terrible choke

Anyone else for banning this guy?

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And his mistake alone didn't lose the game, and quite frankly the packers should have never even been in that situation to begin with.

Carl is right, no reason to get personal with Bostick, he already feels bad enough.

Carl and Forderick; absolutely 1000 % correct. At the end of the day, it's still a game. No reason to wish death or ill things personally on any one.
This is what happens when 'fan' becomes 'fanatic'.

OP
OP
L

Legalizeit

Cheesehead
Reaction score

It doesn't matter how he feels, who cares? He should feel a million times worse then sure he does. **** that worthless idiot and his piles of undeserved cash, I hope he has ****ing nightmares about that play until.the day he dies.

Far to much to ask for I kno

King of Jeans

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Slocum needs to be fired. Our special teams played like garbage all season long. while I don't think he is solely responsible for that, I think something needs to be done to address this problem. that's just the way it goes.

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It doesn't matter how he feels, who cares? He should feel a million times worse then sure he does. **** that worthless idiot and his piles of undeserved cash, I hope he has ******* nightmares about that play until.the day he dies.

Far to much to ask for I kno

I think it might be time for you to go ask mommy if you can have a glass of milk and a cookie. I don't say that to personally attack you I just honestly think it might make you feel better.

OP
OP
L

Legalizeit

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jesus people do you know how much money Bostick makes? Boo ****ing hoo what someone says about him, he's just going to be yucking it up in his big *** house regardless

OP
OP
L

Legalizeit

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it might be time for you to go ask mommy if you can have a glass of milk and a cookie. I don't say that to personally attack you I just honestly think it might make you feel better.

I ATE ALL THE COOKIES BEFORE HALFTIME!!!! AGH!!!!!!!!

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Slocum needs to be fired. Our special teams played like garbage all season long. while I don't think he is solely responsible for that, I think something needs to be done to address this problem. that's just the way it goes.

Packer management only looks at the good plays. Slocum is set to get a 10 year extension because of that first half fumble recovery.

Capers will also get a 20 year extension because of those 4 interceptions.

Reaction score
Yep, I understand being angry but this guy is going overboard.
Using a scapegoat is common for misapplied anger. Which is derived from misunderstanding the true reason we failed. Anyone who has watched this game as a novice understands the momentum. The gane was lost twice. The first time up 12 with 5 minutes left on Offense we chose to go Lacy middle -4. Lacy middle -2 with 8 in the box against the best run D in the NFL
knowing quite well a 1st down means certain victory. A 1st down is better than points due to clock management. Then in 3rd n 16 we run guess what? Lacy middle. Zero yards.
The second massive mistake was a the next drive Seattle was at 3rd and 19 and we rush 3. We should've rushed our best 5 pass rushers. And had a Safety spy Russell in the middle. This "play not to lose" attitude has failed numerous times both this year and past years and is an insult to a capable QB and shows a gross incompetence of the game IMO. Somebody on Defensive play calling is either too stubborn to admit repeated failure or incompetent or both
The Dix and Bostick plays would've never factored they were the result of mismanaged opportunity

Last edited:

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
only thing that made me smile a bit after this game is a picture of the many Seattle fans leaving the game early, thinking that they had lost.

My one thought....why did Morgan Burnett go down after the interception, instead of returning the ball and getting it closer to field goal position? ARG!

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The magnitude of this choke can't be overestimated it will have repercussions for next year and beyond. The Hirrible choke tarnished the reputation of a proud franchise. Now the green and gold will deservedly be remembered for being chokers just like the pathetic Vikings.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Why are people viewing this as a choke? Packers played one hell of a game for 55 minutes......a few bad bounces and a strong Seattle team who finally woke up. Will the real Packer fans please step forward?

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The magnitude of this choke can't be overestimated it will have repercussions for next year and beyond. The Hirrible choke tarnished the reputation of a proud franchise. Now the green and gold will deservedly be remembered for being chokers just like the pathetic Vikings.

Another overreaction. The best team in league history now chokes as much as team with no Super Bowls. We will not be remembered like the Vikings at all.

Members online

Latest posts