First time ever..

OP
OP
L

Legalizeit

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The magnitude of this choke can't be overestimated it will have repercussions for next year and beyond. The Hirrible choke tarnished the reputation of a proud franchise. Now the green and gold will deservedly be remembered for being chokers just like the pathetic Vikings.

Idk about that, but I'm still ashamed nonetheless.

For us to be like a Viking this would need to happen at some point litterally every year.

packergreginflorida

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packer management only looks at the good plays. Slocum is set to get a 10 year extension because of that first half fumble recovery.

Capers will also get a 20 year extension because of those 4 interceptions.
lol thats funny.......but then again that may be scarey true too

Kimbo Blubbeus

Cheesehead
Reaction score
he's just going to be yucking it up in his big *** house regardless

Not too late bro. Get a personal trainer, work your butt off for about a year and then maybe you can make the NFL and get a big house.

Either that or start your own business. The only reason he has a big house is because guys like you watch football every week.

Capitalism. Better than the alternative.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This was the very definition of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Burnett going immediately down after the last INT was a perfect symbol of their strategy at that point in the game. You have to play the game for 60 minutes. They played for 55 and spent the last 5 trying to escape.

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Another overreaction. The best team in league history now chokes as much as team with no Super Bowls. We will not be remembered like the Vikings at all.

nothing for nothing but the Packers were just on the wrong side the biggest 2nd half collapse in championship game history. And we have been doing nothing but choking in the playoffs for quite a while now. I do agree it is an overreaction but it is certainly an understandable reaction if you really look at what's been going on with this team for the past 5 years.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
nothing for nothing but the Packers were just on the wrong side the biggest 2nd half collapse in championship game history. And we have been doing nothing but choking in the playoffs for quite a while now. I do agree it is an overreaction but it is certainly an understandable reaction if you really look at what's been going on with this team for the past 5 years.

We also lost to better teams in 2012 and 2013. Wouldn't call that choking.

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We also lost to better teams in 2012 and 2013. Wouldn't call that choking.

see now I think you're just making excuses for this team continually losing in the playoffs. We aren't getting beat by better teams we are constantly beating ourselves with horrible horrible **** poor play when it matters the most do you honestly not see that?

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
see now I think you're just making excuses for this team continually losing in the playoffs. We aren't getting beat by better teams we are constantly beating ourselves with horrible horrible **** poor play when it matters the most do you honestly not see that?

We can agree to disagree. I'd say those last two 49er teams were better than us.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Major choke job plain and simple..skip Bayless is going to kill the Packers on first take smh. Packers blew it.

Vrill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That worthless sack of pathetic **** is paid millions to go be a useless idiot Championship games, **** the pity bullshot, he gets paid way to much for that.

I hope his family has a good, happy life, but I honestly, i hope he gets harrassed and tormented for his awful play until he regrets ever being a football player. Who cares? Look at all that money, he deserves a good bit of abuse for his ******* terrible choke

Can you do better than Bostick? All you're doing is spewing hot air. The game is over. We lost. Only pu$$ie$ throw people under the bus like you're doing. We lost as a team. That Bostick play didnt make or break that game. How about the times we had the ball at the 1 yard line and settled for FG's instead of TD's? Want to throw Kuhn and Lacy under the bus too for not punching it in for a TD?

Lots of things go wrong over a course of a game. No one play makes or breaks a game, period.

Get over it. Lets look forward to next season. Things are bright in Packerland.

Fans like you are embarrassing and need to be locked away in a back room or the garage when company comes over.

Last edited:

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Many many missed opportunities. Scapegoating one player only shows a lack of knowledge about the game of football and this particular game. Jordy dropped passes, Rodgers missed throws, Daniels picking up the idiotic 15 yarder....the list is long....so is the off season

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This was the very definition of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Burnett going immediately down after the last INT was a perfect symbol of their strategy at that point in the game. You have to play the game for 60 minutes. They played for 55 and spent the last 5 trying to escape.
you are right that second half you saw it, that conservative *** game plan MM put together once again. Gawd i am sick of seeing us lose in the play offs like this. This crap is getting old.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Some Seattle Fans were leaving the stadium. It was a collection of "Choke Plays" and "Choke Calls" that still I can't believe just happened.

This one is going to sting for a long long time.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's the magnitude of the choke that is epic. No team ever had a 12 point lead with the ball with 5 minutes left and pissed in their pants this bad. I wish the homers would come down from their kool aid high and quit with the pathetic sugar coating.

Vrill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's the magnitude of the choke that is epic. No team ever had a 12 point lead with the ball with 5 minutes left and pissed in their pants this bad. I wish the homers would come down from their kool aid high and quit with the pathetic sugar coating.

What does being so negative accomplish? Did you want to sit in a circle and jerk each other off while singing kumbaya about how our team choked or something and meanwhile, hope McCarthy and them hear what we say in hopes that it affects them negatively? lol

Its accomplishes nothing to be negative. Absolutely nothing. You must be a glutton for punishment.

sjb12681

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not any one play. Too many times in scoring range with no points.

Should never have been bosticks to lose.

Still wasn't.

Just got beat. Sometime the other team just beats you. This was one of those times.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That worthless sack of pathetic **** is paid millions to go be a useless idiot Championship games, **** the pity bullshot, he gets paid way to much for that.

I hope his family has a good, happy life, but I honestly, i hope he gets harrassed and tormented for his awful play until he regrets ever being a football player. Who cares? Look at all that money, he deserves a good bit of abuse for his ******* terrible choke
And how much do you make? How much did you help the Packers to win? Was your pathetic ***** *** out on that field making a play? Or was your worthless piece of ship buttock parked in a sofa in a warm room drinking beer and being critical?

Calling on him and his family to get harrassed? F U! I hope he runs into you some day and knows what you typed. I hope he kicks your *** so fricking hard you ship out your mouth. You piece of frickin crap.

Vrill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And how much do you make? How much did you help the Packers to win? Was your pathetic ***** *** out on that field making a play? Or was your worthless piece of ship buttock parked in a sofa in a warm room drinking beer and being critical?

Calling on him and his family to get harrassed? F U! I hope he runs into you some day and knows what you typed. I hope he kicks your *** so fricking hard you ship out your mouth. You piece of frickin crap.

Yep, fans like him need to be banned from this forum. Hes embarrassing. Anyone who throws people under the bus is a big fat pu$$y.

sjb12681

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The magnitude of this choke can't be overestimated it will have repercussions for next year and beyond. The Hirrible choke tarnished the reputation of a proud franchise. Now the green and gold will deservedly be remembered for being chokers just like the pathetic Vikings.
Will someone please point out this guy as a troll?

It doesn't get over obvious often, but it is really one of those times...

Please go look at his posts

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What does being so negative accomplish? Did you want to sit in a circle and jerk each other off while singing kumbaya about how our team choked or something and meanwhile, hope McCarthy and them hear what we say in hopes that it affects them negatively? lol

Its accomplishes nothing to be negative. Absolutely nothing. You must be a glutton for punishment.
What I do is point out the truth especially when it's negative because so many fans and unfortunately it seems even the coaching staff stick their head in the sand. Well it's the negative stuff like having lousy special teams that comes back to bite. I hate pissing away scarce opportunities.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Will someone please point out this guy as a troll?

It doesn't get over obvious often, but it is really one of those times...

Please go look at his posts
Packer fans have right to point out the truth about the gutless collapse what we don't need know is the thought police to shield us from the reality of the collapse

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packer fans have right to point out the truth about the gutless collapse what we don't need know is the thought police to shield us from the reality of the collapse
I think I see the source of your confusion here. Let me see if I can help you out. You see, your opinion "the truth."

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

So you know every players responsibility during every play in question?

What was the run pass option for the series the Packers had after that Burnett int with 5 mins to go?

What was the truth?

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
that I'm ashamed of the Packers. Trully terrible loser Viking like meltdown.

Bostick, you are completely worthless and should feel nothing but shame and dejectmant. Get ****** you useless idiot.
What about Clinton-Dix for standing there watching while Seattle scored 2 points? Is he a worthless, useless idiot too? Because his play was FAR more egregious than Bostick's. Bostick tried to make a play and failed. C-D didn't even try.

For the record, neither are worthless or useless.

Members online

Latest posts