First Packers Game

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Ok fella's, When the Season schedule came out and I saw we were playing the Bills this season I decided I would drive down to Lambeau and witness my first ever Lambeau experience.

Reasons: (besides the fact it the Packers @ Lambeau)
- I live in Upstate NY, and all my friends are Bills fans, so i'd have company
- It's the Bills, so its a sure win (don't bring up TAMPA!)
- I have a huge case of senoritis and don't mind missing school

So my question for you guys is, When do you guys think the best time to buy said tickets would be? I want good seats, cause if im driving to WI from NY, it better be worth it :p

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I share tickets with someone so for games I dont have tickets and I want to go I use Ebay. Stubhub is a rip off. Craigslist would work great if you are from the area and knew what to look for in fake tickets. But Ebay is what I use because its pretty safe if you buy from someone who has sold tickets before and has solid feedback. Best time to buy is the offseason. People will need $ for this or that and alot of times games like Buffalo are the first ones sold.

There really isnt a bad seat, so dont worry about where you sit so much.

But I would book a hotel the hour the games are listed. If you stay in GB its a 3 night minimum and the prices are high. You are better off trying to find something farther away.

Get there early, do the Hall of Fame tour, explore Green Bay, and check out some of the packer land marks. The Union hotel is one of my favorites.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Hotel can always be had just depends on how much your willing to pay...

Stay 30 minutes away in Appleton, or in Kewaunee

I once got a hotel in Kewauanee a month into the season for only 100 bucks a night

OP
OP
3irty1

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
READ THE POST GBP! I have stricken that from memory! :p

OP
OP
3irty1

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
cool, gotta wait for the game to be "scheduled" first, but looks like it should work

Members online

Latest posts