Fire Mike Pereira

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm tired of the excuses for the horrible officiating. Either he starts holding these guys accountable or he needs to go.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The refs are bad....

check out my drunken game diary when it comes out...i document almost every bad call.

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ive never seen a worse officiated game....and im not just saying that becuase im a packer fan

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I haven't even seen the entire game yet (obligations to the wifey) and I am outraged at the officiating.

It's a travesty, a sham, and a mockery. It's a traveshamockery!!!

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
holy sweaty ********* is right. That 2nd pass interference call was BULL ****!!!!!! You need to be absolutely man handled to call a 42 yard penatly in the late 4th quarter of a 3 point game.

incidental leg contact on an uncatchable ball that was overturned by a distant ref really makes me wonder how much pull Vegas has in these games.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I work with a Vikings fan, and he told me "the refs won the game for Dallas". That's a direct quote, you can ask him, he said exactly that.

From a Queenie fan, that says alot to me.

spardo62

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GB lost the game on their own, but it was poorly called. Unfortunately, the majority of the bad calls were againt GB.

I realize that noone is perfect and mistakes will be made, but c'mon.

The PI on Williams was made by the ref trailing the play, the guy in the endzone 5 yards away looking right at the tangle did not even flinch. The same goes for the Owens fumble/interception. The guy facing the play was ready to signal change of possession 1st down GB, but the guy shielded by Owens 10 yards away blows a whistle and claims progress was stopped.

RIDICULOUS

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So we all agree that the refs were bribed!... Finally, we see things the way they really are.

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have heard in the past that the refs are bribed, but I never really believed it, but after Thursday night's game, I am beginning to "see the light"

Members online

Latest posts