1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Finally Watched The Bears Game On The Dvr, Grant Was Looking Good Huh?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by G0PackG0, Sep 29, 2011.

1. G0PackG0

G0PackG0 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +86
    He was cutting and running downhill I was impressed! I have this sunday blocked off so I will be couch bound for the duration of the bronco breaking.

2. Packman Chant

Packman Chant Lambeau West

Ratings:
    +22
    I agree. Very impressed.

3. G0PackG0

G0PackG0 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +86
    I hope it just wasn't bad defense but Briggs and Urlacher are still pretty good..

4. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,802
    Looks like Grant won't be playing this Sunday.
    Just an FYI.

5. realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese A-Rods Boss

Ratings:
    +966
    Yeah, funny how we and I include myself in that we, had written grant off after the way Starks had played the first two weeks. Grant looked like his old self Sunday and Starks looked terrible, very indecisive. This two back thing is going to serve us very well this year. Brandon who?

6. cheeseheadfanatic87

cheeseheadfanatic87 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +20
    They played an extremely well game against the Bears. To be honest I didn't expect them to be so dominate, I mean 27-17 didn't really tell the story unless you watched the game. One thing though, and I told my Dad when Hester called for a fair catch there is only one team I can think of that would try and pull something off-- Da Bears.

7. Poppa San

Poppa San SB I trophy First of four Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,631
    I told my son before the kick that then would be a perfect time to snap it to Kuhn who is the up back. He had a good shot at the four yards they needed and if not, Chicago still had to score at least once with their offense starting from their side of the 50 with less than a minute in the game.