Finally Watched The Bears Game On The Dvr, Grant Was Looking Good Huh?

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He was cutting and running downhill I was impressed! I have this sunday blocked off so I will be couch bound for the duration of the bronco breaking.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Yeah, funny how we and I include myself in that we, had written grant off after the way Starks had played the first two weeks. Grant looked like his old self Sunday and Starks looked terrible, very indecisive. This two back thing is going to serve us very well this year. Brandon who?

cheeseheadfanatic87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They played an extremely well game against the Bears. To be honest I didn't expect them to be so dominate, I mean 27-17 didn't really tell the story unless you watched the game. One thing though, and I told my Dad when Hester called for a fair catch there is only one team I can think of that would try and pull something off-- Da Bears.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
They played an extremely well game against the Bears. To be honest I didn't expect them to be so dominate, I mean 27-17 didn't really tell the story unless you watched the game. One thing though, and I told my Dad when Hester called for a fair catch there is only one team I can think of that would try and pull something off-- Da Bears.
I told my son before the kick that then would be a perfect time to snap it to Kuhn who is the up back. He had a good shot at the four yards they needed and if not, Chicago still had to score at least once with their offense starting from their side of the 50 with less than a minute in the game.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts