Finally someone picks us to win the division!!!

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What ??? I have allways picked us to win the division and with a little luck we will win the conference !!!!
Maybe I am also a little bit of a humor poster in this forum !!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! :twisted:

Miskito

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hmmm... Also picked the Bucs and Cinci for their respective divisions. Can't say I agree with that either.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chamuko said:
What ??? I have allways picked us to win the division and with a little luck we will win the conference !!!!
Maybe I am also a little bit of a humor poster in this forum !!!!!

win the conference--only because i really don't like the rest of the NFC that much, the eagles have the T.O. sideshow, the vikings will always be 'just the vikings' until they actually win something, i mean the cardinals are actually gonna contend for the west if that shows how bad the nfc is

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He missed on the W-L record by 6 games... WE all know the Packers are going to win 16 games.

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I heard on the radio today that some guy picked the Queens and the Colts to be the Superbowl contenders, but the Colts would win. If that happens, the Queens will have been to the SB 5 times and never won. Poor guys.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
carol k said:
I heard on the radio today that some guy picked the Queens and the Colts to be the Superbowl contenders, but the Colts would win. If that happens, the Queens will have been to the SB 5 times and never won. Poor guys.

what station carol?

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Obi1 said:
He missed on the W-L record by 6 games... WE all know the Packers are going to win 16 games.

Obi you are dead wrong man, WE ALL KNOW the Packers are going to win 19 games, that includes SUPER BOWL for sure !!! :twisted:

Miskito

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerCoz said:
I have NOT seen any polls, or any pre-season predictions by ANYBODY for DA BARES to win the division...

:joy: NUF SAID :joy:

Well, I got my buddy who thinks the Bears are going to win the division. And my 8 year old nephew also believes this to be true. Their guesses are as good as any schmo who thinks he can predict a season before game one. This never ending cycle of preseason guesses and the fans who get mad at them crack me up every year.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
a shot of optimism (a rare shot of optimism from yours truly)...don't let the media get you down before the season starts, here's a quote to reflect that...

"Every newspaper in the country has picked us to finish dead last. The local press seems to think we'd save everyone a lot of time and trouble if we just went out and shot ourselves. Me, I'm for wasting sports writers' time. So, I'd like to hang around and see if we can give 'em all a nice big sh**burger to eat."
--Lou Brown (manager), Major League

I even threw in the DVD to get that quote, I know I have certain doubts about the team but every major paper writing us off even before the calendar turned to september...it got to me...

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts