FG Attempt Problem solved?

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you go back and look at every missed/blocked fg's, you will see teams are coming in from the right side. Maybe that's why Missins fg's are going wide left, to avoid the rusher(s)
And the special teams coach does nothing.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Even his makes (not the last one) seem to be just inside the (his left) upright.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I trust that Crosby can fix it, whether it's something in his mechanics/psyche or it has something to do with the holding/blocking going on around him. He's a veteran that knows how to fix a problem like this. I'm not going to waste much of my energy on it.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What do you suggest he do? And how do you know he does nothing?
It appears to still be a problem. Should have been fixed after SF. I think I would try putting a Deguara or maybe Barnes in the halfback position so he can slide to the side to pick up a rusher that is coming in too fast. I don't think you can just pretend it's not a problem. Crosby should not have to angle away from that side.

Toad

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They will have to figure it out and see what they can do to make it better for Crosby. He is still a reliable and effective kicker.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
If you listen to Rodgers after game presser, he also alluded to there being an issue with the whole process. He mentioned "getting the laces right" and it's a group effort, not just Mason.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
If you go back and look at every missed/blocked fg's, you will see teams are coming in from the right side. Maybe that's why Missins fg's are going wide left, to avoid the rusher(s)
Masson doesn’t know why it went left

tells me he didn’t do on purpose

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
I thought it was uncalled for. Bad? No. Obnoxious? Yes.

I know obnoxious. I get that way with some of the shoutbox crowd sometimes.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I normally don’t do this

but

someone reported it and seems to be really upset over it..

how many think it’s horrible?
Horrible enough for a mod to get involved… nope… that being said I will admit that when I read it I considered posting something snarky in response to it…. Then simply moved on.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I think if we just had an emoji for "Well duh", the hurt feelings would be avoided.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Members online

Latest posts