1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Favre Hires Rosenhaus

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by SuperRat, Apr 1, 2006.

1. SuperRat

SuperRat Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    FAVRE HIRES ROSENHAUS

There's yet another twist in the ongoing confusion regarding the status of Packers quarterback Brett Favre.

Now, Favre will hire a new agent.

And the agent, we hear, is Miami-based Drew Rosenhaus.

A league source tells us that Favre submitted to the NFLPA on Friday a letter terminating his relationship with Bus Cook. Favre is expected to sign a representation agreement with Rosenhaus after the five-day waiting period passes.

The purpose of the move is unclear, since Favre is under contract with the Packers and has expressed no desire to get more money. It's possible that Favre is hoping to play for a team with a better chance of winning in 2006, which he recently has said will be his final NFL season (if, of course, he decides not to retire).

I was fooled with this for about 20 seconds and very confused. Then I realized it is officially April Fools day and ProFootballTalk has several gag articles. Just thought I would share it and hopefully freak some people out.

2. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    LMAO! Awesome!

3. GakkofNorway

GakkofNorway Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    hahahaha looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

4. GakkofNorway

GakkofNorway Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I see pigs flying!

5. JeezusJuice

JeezusJuice Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Am I the only one who hates Rosenhaus?

6. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I dislike the guys tactics very much. I think he infects atheletes, pumping up their self worth until they become so self absorbed that they end up being cancers on the teams they end up on. He did it with T.O. and walker.
    Sooner or later he will destroy his own career, when owners get tired of dealing with his strong arm tactics. He likes to hold teams hostage.

7. JeezusJuice

JeezusJuice Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Oh I see what you did there.

EDIT wrong link, but it's April Fools

8. CalifPacker

CalifPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Hahahaha!!

That was good.