Favre a Judas or a Genius?

JeffQuery

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've always hated Mark Murphy...He looks like the guy on the cover of Mad Magazine...

I liked Chuck Cecil better...

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure ... - however it looks a little too much "photo-shopped" to me ...

If you notice the lines "ThanksTed" ... it's either a sign plastered on the jersey or it's just cut and pasted onto the image ... - Atleast that is what it looks like ...

I've actually seen that same picture without the "ThanksTed" sign on it, just don't remember where I saw that article ...

Not photoshoped at all........ You can order jerseys with names you want on the back ( some names cant be for obvious reasons)

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
Not photoshoped at all........ You can order jerseys with names you want on the back ( some names cant be for obvious reasons)

I know that, however ... If you look at the picture ... - It doesn't seem to be the case here ...

There are several things on that photo that is just "off" ...

Ted's Zombie Army

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packer's Management didn't "want" him. They wanted to go with their "boy" Aaron Rodgers.

I'm tired of explaining it over and over because your type will never get it. But what I really think is pissing you off is that Favre and the Vikes are 9-1...and the Pack is headed for 7-9...(truly mediocre).

:rotfl:

Wow, thanks for "explaining it" again to our "types". I hope that didn't wear you out. Now, if I could just figure out if you are a Packer fan, a
Viking fan, or just rolling with your own "man-crush" for number 4. One things for certain, you still seem to have a lot of "hate" for people who don't worship in the house of Favre.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
The Packer's Management didn't "want" him. They wanted to go with their "boy" Aaron Rodgers.

I'm tired of explaining it over and over because your type will never get it. But what I really think is pissing you off is that Favre and the Vikes are 9-1...and the Pack is headed for 7-9...(truly mediocre).

I am tired of explaining it over and over again...Brett is no longer a Packer get the ffing over it...

do you still talk about the girl in 4th grade that gave you a black eye still?

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've been away for a long time from PackerForum, jousting with the folks at the Press-Gazette site and a couple of others. I irritated the pro-Gump*(explanation coming) folks to the point one guy gave me a not-so-subtle threat.
Brent(as in "we will never forget you...Brent") and Gump(as in Forrest Gump, the southern moron who managed to stumble into good things) is indeed clever. He's just not honest. It's fairly clear he flat out lied about retiring to wiggle his way out of Green Bay. Anyone who swallowed his baloney about being "done" should buy some real estate from me. When Gump's mountain sized ego hit head-on into Tightwad Ted's mountainous ego you have what resulted. As much as I think TT flumoxed many, many things(always ask yourself, "what good is unused cap space?") I think he and his coach, Mr. Jiffy Lube, correctly figured out they had an NFL level backup QB at less money and age. But I really pity those of you who still follow Gump, well, like those folks who followed Gump around in the movie. He's a con artist, liar, allegedly reformed drug addict and drunk, womanizer, and egomaniac who happens to hold a bunch of fantasy records. He has won one Super Bowl, same as Trent Dilfer, lost one, same as many QB's. The proof in the puddin' isn't your fantasy numbers but Super Bowls. Montana and Bradshaw have four, and Bart Starr has two wins. So he can go down in history as the greatest fantasy player of all time, but he simply has an ability to fall into the right place at the right time. This all would have been different if Jerry Glanville was smart enough, but he wasn't. For me, Gump is history, like last night's supper. Now he's just another QB that I hope ends up on injured reserve.

Bart Starr would never have played for the Bears.
Brent Gump: NFL Hall of Fame 2015. Packers Hall of Fame 2075.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That would make Big Ben an all-time QB above John Elway since he has two SB rings and has never lost one.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've been away for a long time from PackerForum, jousting with the folks at the Press-Gazette site and a couple of others. I irritated the pro-Gump*(explanation coming) folks to the point one guy gave me a not-so-subtle threat.
Brent(as in "we will never forget you...Brent") and Gump(as in Forrest Gump, the southern moron who managed to stumble into good things) is indeed clever. He's just not honest. It's fairly clear he flat out lied about retiring to wiggle his way out of Green Bay. Anyone who swallowed his baloney about being "done" should buy some real estate from me. When Gump's mountain sized ego hit head-on into Tightwad Ted's mountainous ego you have what resulted. As much as I think TT flumoxed many, many things(always ask yourself, "what good is unused cap space?") I think he and his coach, Mr. Jiffy Lube, correctly figured out they had an NFL level backup QB at less money and age. But I really pity those of you who still follow Gump, well, like those folks who followed Gump around in the movie. He's a con artist, liar, allegedly reformed drug addict and drunk, womanizer, and egomaniac who happens to hold a bunch of fantasy records. He has won one Super Bowl, same as Trent Dilfer, lost one, same as many QB's. The proof in the puddin' isn't your fantasy numbers but Super Bowls. Montana and Bradshaw have four, and Bart Starr has two wins. So he can go down in history as the greatest fantasy player of all time, but he simply has an ability to fall into the right place at the right time. This all would have been different if Jerry Glanville was smart enough, but he wasn't. For me, Gump is history, like last night's supper. Now he's just another QB that I hope ends up on injured reserve.

Well... About Fantasy Players... Rodgers lead the league in points last year, and is leading now... So he's a fantasy star... LOL

JeffQuery

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Yeah..I forgot what a *** you are...

Yeah..****...right, He's 9-1...and was 8-3 on the Jets with a torn bicep...You must have a torn muscle in your brain, because you're talking like an idiot.
Your manlover, TT is an idiot, like you, and Rodger's sucks. He'll never be a big time QB...

And remember...when Favre said he was "done", he meant "with the Packers"...because of that Mongoloid GM of the GB Packers...He saw the writing on the wall. He knew that Ted ****** up this team. Anything else, you're reading into, and like a typical spoiled child who's hero didn't live up to his expectations, you've turned into a bitter a**hole. Enjoy the cellar, Packer fans...I'll be back when that cancer Ted Thompson is gone!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah..I forgot what a **** you are...

Yeah..****...right, He's 9-1...and was 8-3 on the Jets with a torn bicep...You must have a torn muscle in your brain, because you're talking like an idiot.
Your manlover, TT is an idiot, like you, and Rodger's sucks. He'll never be a big time QB...

And remember...when Favre said he was "done", he meant "with the Packers"...because of that Mongoloid GM of the GB Packers...He saw the writing on the wall. He knew that Ted ****** up this team. Anything else, you're reading into, and like a typical spoiled child who's hero didn't live up to his expectations, you've turned into a bitter a**hole. Enjoy the cellar, Packer fans...I'll be back when that cancer Ted Thompson is gone!

Care to take a vacation?

Clean up your name calling

JeffQuery

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ya' boss...

"Personal break Boss? I'm shakin' the bush boss..I'm shakin' it.."

(What movie is that from...anyone?)

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Would you like some cheese with that wine?

You know whats the best part of this? All the sour pusses are going to see his face whenever QB's are mentioned until the end of time. Go ahead and swear at the TV, hell throw a brick at it. But it won't change the fact among most nfl fans that he is one of the greats.

You do realize by talking about him as a fantasy icon and nothing more that you are inadvertently taking away from Rodgers don't you?

Let this be a lesson kids, don't let hate cloud the rational part of your brain.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

You know whats the best part of this? All the sour pusses are going to see his face whenever QB's are mentioned until the end of time. Go ahead and swear at the TV, hell throw a brick at it. But it won't change the fact among most nfl fans that he is one of the greats.

You do realize by talking about him as a fantasy icon and nothing more that you are inadvertently taking away from Rodgers don't you?

Let this be a lesson kids, don't let hate cloud the rational part of your brain.

and let this be a lesson to the kids (well.. just Jeff Query) this is how to knock down a post you dont agree with..

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score

He's going to broadcast next year? :shock: :jester:

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gee, when did you and Gump get married? By the way, I never call anyone on this forum names. Perhaps you should check your anger at the door or get some treatment. I'm basing what I say on printed reports and discussions with people who know the situation. Jeff...grow up..

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gee, when did you and Gump get married? By the way, I never call anyone on this forum names. Perhaps you should check your anger at the door or get some treatment. I'm basing what I say on printed reports and discussions with people who know the situation. Jeff...grow up..
Just so you know, JeffQuery is also D. Levens, who's also Jeremiah's Johnson, who's also Pack66...

Just to clear it up...

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Atleast we now know what the Moderators are (not!) doing ...

Hahaha

Lazy Punk Mods !!!

:jester:
What did we (I) do or did not? ********* you try to do a good job, try to be there for them, but they're allways complaining, and complaining... They never appreciate it! :cry:

No, but serious, what did I do this time?

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
What did we (I) do or did not? ********* you try to do a good job, try to be there for them, but they're allways complaining, and complaining... They never appreciate it! :cry:

No, but serious, what did I do this time?

I may have (mis)read your comment, but didn't you just say that he was "multi-accounting" ? ... - As a mod (/poke board admins too) shouldn't you guys be making sure people only have one account ? ...

As the board is set up, it should be pretty easy to prevent people from creating multiple board accounts ...

Again, if I misunderstood your post, nevermind lol

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I may have (mis)read your comment, but didn't you just say that he was "multi-accounting" ? ... - As a mod (/poke board admins too) shouldn't you guys be making sure people only have one account ? ...

As the board is set up, it should be pretty easy to prevent people from creating multiple board accounts ...

Again, if I misunderstood your post, nevermind lol

I agree and it is that way..

but I think RS is going by assumption that they are one in the same

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree and it is that way..

but I think RS is going by assumption that they are one in the same
Well... The assumption and the fact that they (he) posted the exactly same posts...

But I don't think he uses 2 accounts in the same location... He uses one in CHTV, one in PackersLounge, one in here...