Favorite defensive player and why?

Packman Chant

Lambeau West
Reaction score
Just wondering who everyone's favorite defensive player is, and for what reason. Mine right now is Clay Matthews, to me he just adds such a nice spark to our defense. He has i believe 6 sacks or so already in the season. Hes constantly putting pressure on the quarterback which gives our CB's and Safeties a chance for those interceptions! he plays with all his heart and never gives up on a play. So yeah he is my favorite defensive player for us right now. Yours?

greenbayray

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dude I'm thinking Clay Matthews cause he's the one dude that I look for in every play bruh........ Like I love seeing the other quarterback on his *** man. Clay is the man!:viksux::chisux::detsux:

NYC Cheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As a Packer fan there is no way I could not say Clay Mathews. He embodies all the qualities of that old school line backer....some could even compare him to LT, obviously he needs more time to become a legend, but he is on his way.

He does not quit and is always going 100% that is legit.

DergaSmash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That is a really tough question. Overall I am going to have to say Woodson. The dude is all over the field. He makes play after play, generates turnovers, and is such a factor for out defense. Not only that but he is a class act off the field. I think he is what all pro players should strive to be like, a real example of a role model.

Matthews is pretty awesome though.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Of all time, I'd have to say without a doubt in my mind, Reggie White. He is the reason I got into football when I was very little. I can't really explain it, he was just my childhood hero. He's also the reason I'm now a Packer fan. When the Eagles announced they were trading him, it broke my heart, but in all honestly I was more of a Reggie fan than an Eagles fan so it wasn't a big leap for me to follow him there where he found the glory he deserved as a Packer.

Currently? Several. Matthews = 6 sacks in 2 games is just sic! Love the old -school LB style, we need more of that. Extra points for sacking Vick. Also I can see (as someone drew the comparison) him breaking Reggie White's record. Woodson = He makes plays, forces turnovers and is a leader for the D. Harris = He is fierce and also makes plays. Just needs to stay healthy.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Charles Woodson.

CB is my favorite position in football. I'm also a Champ Bailey fan for this reason...

PackerManLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would say woodson, the dude is a turn over machine he plays the biggest role on the D right now.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
60's Era: Ray Nitschke
96 SB team: Reggie White
Active Packers: Matthews (Woodson close 2nd).

y5nthon5a

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tramon Williams; Always liked him since he joined the Pack. I also like Pickett a lot as well.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Al Harris... DUH!

4 more years! 4 more years! 4 more years!

OP
OP
Packman Chant

Packman Chant

Lambeau West
Reaction score
All very nice picks I saw Williams, Woodson, Mathews, Harris, Pickett and a few otheres. Looks like we got a pretty good defense if people can have such a variety of amazing players to choose from. WHOOOP LETS GOOOO!

Oklahoma_Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just wondering who everyone's favorite defensive player is, and for what reason. Mine right now is Clay Matthews, to me he just adds such a nice spark to our defense. He has i believe 6 sacks or so already in the season. Hes constantly putting pressure on the quarterback which gives our CB's and Safeties a chance for those interceptions! he plays with all his heart and never gives up on a play. So yeah he is my favorite defensive player for us right now. Yours?

This.

Members online

No members online now.