Fans in Chicago looking for way to get to Lambeau

DustyinChicago

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dear Packer Fans,
I am a Bears fan, have been for all the 24 years of my life. One of my oldest friends is a Packer fan. We're going to the Pack vs Bears Nov. 16th and are looking for ways to get to Lambeau safely. We decided that we just had to get there to experience Lambeau before the sucker gets replaced by a new stadium or one of us dies. Are there any fans that know am effecient and safe way to get to Lambeau? We're trying to avoid driving so as to allow us to drink plenty of soda pops and avoid Wisconsin's finest on the high-ways. Advice is much appreciated.
-Dusty

DonnieCash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its a basically easy trip. I had a similar one in september.

Just go through Milwaukee, once your in the clear just keep looking for green bay signs.

If in just keep going up you can't be off. haha.

OP
OP
D

DustyinChicago

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice guys.

We leave from Chicago and are planning on returning to Chicago that evening. If circumstances change, We have a place to stay in Whitewater. Our ideal situation would be finding a bus or club that leaves from the Chicagoland area and heads up to Lambeau. We've enquired about a bus that leaves Milwaukee. This is not looking too bad, as we could drive up to Milwakaukee and then take that bus, but we are trying to get in the best situation we can.

Members online

Latest posts