Fan from Buffalo here...

JoeGoal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

My name is Joe and I currently reside in the beautiful Buffalo, New York. Although I love my hometown Bills (my AFC team), My heart lies with the Cheese Heads!

I have been a football fan for about 5 years now (I am 18), and I am glad I finally found a competent forum about my beloved Packers.

I may not be an all star in terms of facts and history, but I love the game, and I hope I can learn something every once in a while to enhance my enjoyment.

See you all very soon! :D

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You would be happier rooting for the Vikings
Yes, he would! Then the 2 teams he loves would be zero and eight in the Super Bowl!!!
(Sorry Badlands.........couldn't resist!!! :lol: )

WELCOME Joe!
I'm quite a bit older then you, but i still learn new things all the time! So don't feel bad if your somewhat a Packer "newbie!" There are many great people here that are more then willing to answer questions if you have any! The only way you learn is if you are willing to ask questions!
I hope you enjoy your time here!!! :D

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Joelgoal. Wlecome young Packer fan to the best Packer forum around. pf.com. Anytime I can help concerning Green Bay Packers. just Private message (PM)me with your question.

I am a Green Bay born and raised Packer fan of over 60 years. I keep on top "going ons" of the Packers every day and also am PF.com site historian.

PWT36 (Phil)

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Buffalo & Green Bay, 2 of the harshest cities (by weather) to live in for football.

Welcome to the board. :cool:

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
James Lofton played 3 years on the Bills and got one Pro Bowl with them. When Lofton was on the Bills, the Bills were my second favorite team.

James Lofton used to be my favorite player (until of course Mr. Favre came along). He was my childhood hero. The Packers always sucked back then, but at least nobody can stop James Lofton. Then he went to the Raiders and I was very sad.

TheKanataThrilla

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Awesome to see a fan from Buffalo. I love going down to Buffalo and catching a game. Great fans down there who really know how to do a football event right. Welcome aboard.

Members online

Latest posts