Excitement

Havners Heroes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm pretty much freaking out because I just got tickets to the January 1st game at Lambeau against the Lions. I'll be going with my brother and a couple friends.

This is a pretty big deal for me because it's been AGES since I've last been to a game-- the only game I've ever been to was in 2000 on MNF when Freeman caught that crazy pass against the Vikings. And I was only 12 years old then, so yeah, haha.

Sorry, I just had to spread my exuberance! :D

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Lambeau in the cold is something every football fan should experience. It's unforgettable and really a lot of fun in spite of the elements. Green Bay fans really know how to laugh at mother nature.

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've been lucky enough to go first weekend in December a few times. It is the most surreal feeling in the entire world. Unfortunately winning the superbowl puts just about all packer tickets out of my budget for this year. Maybe I will get lucky and win some or something!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
How very exciting indeed!!! I would imagine its going be a coooold one!:)
There is warmth in numbers though! :);):sneaky::tup:

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
I'm pretty much freaking out because I just got tickets to the January 1st game at Lambeau against the Lions. I'll be going with my brother and a couple friends.

This is a pretty big deal for me because it's been AGES since I've last been to a game-- the only game I've ever been to was in 2000 on MNF when Freeman caught that crazy pass against the Vikings. And I was only 12 years old then, so yeah, haha.

Sorry, I just had to spread my exuberance! :D
Freekin Awesome, it will be a great game, the Lions will want revenge for the embarrassment of the beating we gave them on Thanksgiving. We will be playing for an unbeaten season. It will be colder that S***. I am in total envy of you, you are going to have a memorable time. Take something warm to sit on.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts