OP
OP
mhnessie

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yep but even when Germany muck up they still win. :roflmao:
Agree, never a good idea having a penalty shootout against us :D
But seriously, as I wrote before - this game was tactically on a high level and I think Germany was the better team, but it's nothing but luck if you're winning a penalty shootout.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Agree, never a good idea having a penalty shootout against us :D
But seriously, as I wrote before - this game was tactically on a high level and I think Germany was the better team, but it's nothing but luck if you're winning a penalty shootout.
It quite possibly should have been the final, one good thing at least Conte will be arriving earlier at the Bridge to sort last seasons mess.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
This may end up being the best match of the tournament. It probably should have been for the trophy.

OP
OP
mhnessie

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
The day after - still not sure if it was right by Jogi to change tactics. If we had won before a penalty shootout I might have agreed that it was right. But as we couldn't decide the game before that I have my doubts though we will never find out.
Looking forward to the semi finals now. Will be without Khedira, a huge loss who even might be out for the rest of the tournament. Hummels suspended and Gomez more than doubtful. Not the best news so far today.
My prediction for tonight is a 3-0 France, I'm convinced that they don't have any chance tonight, France should be too strong for them. But I will keep my fingers crossed for Iceland, would love to play them in the semi-final.
Edit: Gomez is out, thats really bad news

Last edited:
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

You Germans.....always going on about some International competitions you played in and won !!! Does ever get boring talking about it ALL the time ?? :whistling:

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
You Germans.....always going on about some International competitions you played in and won !!! Does ever get boring talking about it ALL the time ?? :whistling:

It's rather nice of your side to invent the sport, and then be nice enough to let other countries win at it.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Seriously though, this makes the hair on my arms stand on end every time I see the Iceland supporters do this.

OP
OP
mhnessie

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
OP
OP
mhnessie

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Am I wrong if I say this might be the best Euro 2016 game so far?
Whoever wins tonight will win the Championship as well.