ESPN REPORTS Belichick wins AP COACH OF THE YEAR

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
M.M. Did not deserve to win. The award was given to the right coach.

It would have been unfair to give the award to Mike.

McCarthy had Brett Farve. Billichick did not.

I think it was Phil Sims on the Dan Patrick radio today that said: "An average QB could throw for 40 T.D.'s in the Pat's System. Brady threw for 10 more than an average NFL QB would have thrown in that system.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought MM had a better chance at winning, he has the youngest team in the NFL, he has an older QB who I might say is still amazing. He has bought this team along ways.

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:

I think it was Phil Sims on the Dan Patrick radio today that said: "An average QB could throw for 40 T.D.'s in the Pat's System. Brady threw for 10 more than an average NFL QB would have thrown in that system.

So if Bilichick would have had Favre he would have thrown for more than 50 TDs in the Pats system?

evad04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:

Right. Bellicheck didn't have Favre. He only had Tom Brady. Are we on the same planet?

The most significant thing here, IMO, is that Bellicheck was caught CHEATING. That has to MEAN SOMETHING.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:

So if Bilichick would have had Favre he would have thrown for more than 50 TDs in the Pats system?

NO!

Billichick would not have thrown any T.D.'s Let alone 50 if Brett was his QB.

Just kidding.... My brother is an editor for a Canadian Newspaper and he is always ragging my *** about how I phrase a sentence. It is rubbing off on me.

This post was satirical humor, based on the fact that many think Billichick did not deserve it based on his team being loaded.

It is hard to not give the award to a coach who goes 16 and 0 for the first time in what? 35 years.

Brett would have thrown over 40. That I think is a reality.

R.P.

evad04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bellicheck went 16-0. That's great and all. The problem is he cheated. I don't care if he won all those games 52-0. He cheated. He shouldn't win the award.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Belichick Cheated and had a star studded team of vets to get to 16-0

MM didn't cheat and had to help mold the youngest team in the league to 13-3

No Contest in my opinion , MM got the shaft because the 16-0 season overshadowed the actual coaching and as said before; what a wonderful message to be sent out to our youth "Cheating Does Pay in the NFL"

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Belichick Cheated and had a star studded team of vets to get to 16-0

MM didn't cheat and had to help mold the youngest team in the league to 13-3

No Contest in my opinion , MM got the shaft because the 16-0 season overshadowed the actual coaching and as said before; what a wonderful message to be sent out to our youth "Cheating Does Pay in the NFL"

Exactly!!

Latest posts