EPL and British Football

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
@Bundesbiers: Less red, more blue, does this look better? ;)
I guess especially Sandolf might like this...

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
@Bundesbiers: Less red, more blue, does this look better? ;)
I guess especially Sandolf might like this...

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

Certainly an improvement on the red, but a darker shade of blue another time nessie and a trip to the Bridge. ;)

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
Certainly an improvement on the red, but a darker shade of blue another time nessie and a trip to the Bridge. ;)

Not sure about the darker shade part... :D

Right on with the red though. I am trying to like Toronto FC, but the redness is most disturbing.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Not sure about the darker shade part... :D

Right on with the red though. I am trying to like Toronto FC, but the redness is most disturbing.

Well you know we will never agree on that, but too much red is beyond the pale in any case. :D

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
If they go through with this, you are not going to see me riding in one of those cars... never mind buy one!

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
If they go through with this, you are not going to see me riding in one of those cars... never mind buy one!

But the Chevy Camaro and the Corvette are sweet cars!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know ManU is a worldwide "brand", but is there a market for Chevrolet in UK ? Chevrolet is leaving Germany in 2015 because nobody is buying them. :cautious:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I know ManU is a worldwide "brand", but is there a market for Chevrolet in UK ? Chevrolet is leaving Germany in 2015 because nobody is buying them. :cautious:

I'm not surprised. If we had easy access to BMW's we wouldn't be buying Chevys either.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not surprised. If we had easy access to BMW's we wouldn't be buying Chevys either.

Why dont you have easy access to BMW's Croak ? I've noticed many BMW or AUDI dealers when travelling the
US. :cautious: But I guess compared to US car manufacturers they are still rare.
Did you know that they are much cheaper than in Germany ? ;)

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Why dont you have easy access to BMW's Croak ? I've noticed many BMW or AUDI dealers when travelling the
US. :cautious: But I guess compared to US car manufacturers they are still rare.
Did you know that they are much cheaper than in Germany ? ;)

No, I didn't know they are cheaper. See, here in the U.S. they are considered a pricier brand and a luxury car. Volkswagons are more the common man's car.

For instance, the going rate for a 2014 BMW is 40 to 50 thousand dollars. While the going rate for a 2015 Chevy Malibu is 20 to 30 thousand dollats.

Last edited:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
No, I didn't know they are cheaper. See, here in the U.S. they are considered a pricier brand and a luxury car. Volkswagons are more the common man's car.

For instance, the going rate for a 2014 BMW is 40 to 50 thousand dollars. While the going rate for a 2015 Chevy Malibu is 20 to 30 thousand dollats.

Sure, a Chevy is cheaper than a BMW, but we are talking about a complete different car quality, doesnt matter if its the engine, interior or exterior materials. To give you an idea about the US/Gemany price difference:
BMW 320 i prices start from 32.000 USD, same car and model in Germany starts from 48.000 USD (36 k Euros) !

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Sure, a Chevy is cheaper than a BMW, but we are talking about a complete different car quality, doesnt matter if its the engine, interior or exterior materials. To give you an idea about the US/Gemany price difference:
BMW 320 i prices start from 32.000 USD, same car and model in Germany starts from 48.000 USD (36 k Euros) !

Definitely different quality. If you talk about something with "German Engineering" here in the states, your are referring to excellent precision craftsmanship.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Does ''Selling ice to the Eskimo's'' or "Bringing cheese to Wisconsin" ring a bell? ;)

I freely admit that I have not been to Newcastle or know the history. The only thing I could've told you about Newcastle is St James Park and Brown Ale. :p

I had no idea they were historically dependent on coal sales... now I do.

Members online

Latest posts