Eddie Lacy - NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Vikings fans pissed as well. Apparently Patterson is god, and it was unacceptable that he was not even mentioned.

Sunshine885500

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There shouldn't have even been anyone else in the conversation for Offensive Rookie of the Year then Keenan Allen, but even he didn't do what Lacy did and without two of their best players on offense on the field. He deserved the award which is a real compliment to the whole offense especially the offensive line.

robertk328

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was so excited to see he won. Watched the presentation again this morning and got goosebumps all over again. I really like him as a Packer and hope he plays a long time!

OP
OP
Sandolf

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
To me the right choice too :tup: Congrats Eddie !
And Chargers fans shouldnt complain, at least Phil Rivers got the Comeback of The Year Award ;)

Well neither award would go a long way towards compensating for having to watch the Donks play in the big game today. Rivers is Rivers. Two new OTs and moving Clary to RG essentially made him Comeback Player of the Year. Philip can hit a target the size of a bread basket from 50 yards away. The problem is that when under pressure he runs like a wounded moose.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Chargers fans can cry me a freakin river(s) lol.......

It is MUCH harder to pound the rock on the ground than it is to get yards through the air. No to mention Lacy missed time due to his concussion and still racked up well over 1000 yards....also his TD's were off the charts for a rookie.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts