Early Look At 2010 Schedule

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This was just posted on ESPN's NFC North Blog

Green Bay Packers
Home: NFC North, Dallas, New York Giants, Buffalo, Miami, NFC West (San Francisco or Seattle)
Away: NFC North, Philadelphia, Washington, New England, New York Jets, NFC South (Atlanta or Carolina)

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank goodness it will be @ either Atlanta and Carolina and not New Orleans. :)

Haha my bad, for some reason I thought I saw New Orleans in there, thank God. I was just on the NFC North blog and got it mixed up with the other NFC North schedules. I think the Vikes have to play the Saints then.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
That looks a lot tougher than what we had this year.

At least we get to play the Sanchize. I like watching him and i'd like to see him tested against our defense.

OP
OP
CM_Awesome

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That looks a lot tougher than what we had this year.

At least we get to play the Sanchize. I like watching him and i'd like to see him tested against our defense.

While it's tougher, only a few games worry me. Philadelphia, New England, and NY Giants.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I'm a Buf fan in upstate NY and might try to make it out to GB for the game. Should be a blowout based on all the games I've seen though.

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There's only really the Eagles and the Pats that pose the biggest threat on the schedule. We are capable of beating the Giants at Lambeau.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
OH MAN! Loving the AFC East! I wish the Bills game was an away, I'd love to go to that game... maybe that will be my first trip to lambeau...

Ted's Zombie Army

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope we don't play Seattle again. We always seem to get them at the end of the year. Same with the Cowboys. They always seem to be on the schedule.

I'd really like a San Diego trip in December. That would be a nice roadie!

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yesssssss they play in New York next year! my roomate in college has season tickets for the Jets! he better take meeeeeeeee!

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Yeah, I live in the town the Jets train in over the summer, and go to school near Buffalo. I might be able to make both the Jets and Buffalo Games :D

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well technically im in New Jersey lol. but no your right. there are alot of packer fans around where i live. in my graduating class there was a good 10 of us that have been packer fans all our lives. but oh man it was horrible in school after they lost to the Giants in the NFCCG ugh :(

when the Packers play in Giants Stadium the crowd tends to be a little divided cause there are definitly alot of packer fans there. man im so excited! ive never seen the Packers live before so i cant wait!

Members online

Latest posts