Eagles Offensive Line

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope they put a "spy" on McNabb to help contain him. If we rush the ball over 50 times it will be a moot point. Steelers rushed for 56 times and controlled the ball for 42 minutes in their destruction of the Eagles earlier this year. :lol:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
McNabb is over rated. They don't need anyone to spy him. Just look for the guy puking in the biggest game of his life!

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
McNabb is over rated. They don't need anyone to spy him. Just look for the guy puking in the biggest game of his life!

I can't believe you dig up a thread that's over a year old just to say this. :roll:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
rabidgopher04 said:
Zero2Cool said:

I can't believe you dig up a thread that's over a year old just to say this. :roll:

I can't believe you think I 'dug' at all or are trying to make something of it.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rabidgopher04 said:
Well, why resurrect a thread long since dead?

Oh c'mon now - fearful of having previous comments brought back to SHOCK & AWE... you?

Everyone puts statements on here - for the flavor of the moment....

And, just to be fair, Z2C.... er, back then it was 'Slickvision', correct? :D

I have no doubt at all - that there is a thread, or two, of MINE... that seem pretty (ahem) unique, if re-read today...

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Exactly prez...we've all stated things on here in the past that, if brought back, we could look back on and say "wow, I guess I missed the boat on that one"....big deal IMO.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
rabidgopher04 said:
Well, why resurrect a thread long since dead?

Didn't think it would get everyones ******* in a bunch. It's old comments we said. I think its neat to see how wrong/right we were back then. What's the point of speculation if you jus spew it out with out going back and seeing how accurate/wrong you were?

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Didn't think it would get everyones ******* in a bunch. It's old comments we said. I think its neat to see how wrong/right we were back then. What's the point of speculation if you jus spew it out with out going back and seeing how accurate/wrong you were?

Good point. 8)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts