1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Eagles-Lions one-liners

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by News Bot, Sep 20, 2010.

1. News Bot

News Bot News Bot

Ratings:
    +45
    Source: ProFootballTalk.com

2. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,014
    Vick is going to be a pretty desired FA next season, maybe headed towards Minnesota?

3. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,427
    Even though I absolutely loathe Vick, he has been impressive in what he has managed to do with the Eagle's offense coming in cold. I hate to say it Matthews might of done the Eagles a favor by taking out Kolb and forcing the Eagle's to play Vick. If I were the Eagle's and looking at it from a pure technical perspective, all of my personal feelings on Vick aside, I'd start him over Kolb from here on out. But knowing Reid, he'd start Kolb come hell or high water. Looks like they'd be looking more towards hell.

4. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,014
    The one thing no one seems to be talking about in Philly is the terrible D they have had so far

5. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,427
    They are, it's just getting overshadowed by the QB controversy. Their D isn't all that terrible, it just always seems to be plagued by injuries and a weak secondary. They also have the tenancy to blow big leads. Case in point, they nearly lost that game in to the Lions. They blew the lead and if the Lions hadn't run out of the clock, they would of won that game. Also had issues with special teams on the on-side kicks.

6. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,014
    Im wondering if Best is that good or if Philly is struggling.

I think your right about the injuries, maybe later in the season they can rebound when they get a couple games in with the same guys.