1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Draft Day Trades

Discussion in '2016 Draft Archive' started by TJV, Mar 12, 2016.

1. captainWIMM

captainWIMM Cheesehead

Packer Fan Since:
    I would prefer drafting Dominique Alexander out of Oklahoma either in the second or third round. He's most likely the best coverage linebacker in the draft.

2. tynimiller

tynimiller Cheesehead

Packer Fan Since:
    I wouldn't be against him...gonna have to watch some tape on him, what people say is good though.

3. GreenBaySlacker

GreenBaySlacker Cheesehead

Packer Fan Since:
    Pats just made a player for player trade. 5th round pick thrown in to seal the deal. lol Dang them Pats...

It would be nice if our front office could wheel and deal some of our big free agent losses away, rather than lose them. I know that would cut into our comp picks... But what is the value of a player like Williams or House? more than two late 4th round picks I imagine...?

Or on a more current idea. Who could we trade, who has value on the open market? But also we could replace without much drop off... possibly opening up a spot for an up and coming player to get on the field?

4. captainWIMM

captainWIMM Cheesehead

Packer Fan Since:
    Teams can´t trade players set to become free agents after the trade deadline.