Don't worry folks....

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
He better.

If this team misses the playoffs, he's out on his ***. I'd like to keep Capers around if McCarthy is fired though, despite what happened today.

Ted's Zombie Army

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How would I believe that? This ***-hat has had the most undisciplined team in the league for 14 games, and now he's going to clean it up? Right.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Oh God, I'm sick of that answer Mike. How bout I'm gonna fix this **** once and for all or the players are out on their *****.

I think we need some Lombardi style coaching in GB. You don't do your job, there is a plane, train or bus you'll find yourself on. You listening Crosby, you bum.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This time I can't blame McCarthy. He has cleaned things up before, and it worked. And we didn't lose because of him IMHO.

This game is more on Ted Thompson. Or in whoever opted to stick with Bush and Crosby, and bring in Bell.

DILLIGAFF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was a great game with big time plays made on both sides of the ball. That was Ben's best performance in a long time and could be argued ever. It took Ben R. to have a career day to beat the Pack by one point. Just one point.

To blame MM solely for this one is going to far, like I have said in other post weeks ago, I am on the MM bandwagon but I still have the transfer pass in had. MM's offense put up 36 points.

If there is one thing I hate, is that prevent defense. Our strengths are not in coverage with our LBs or secondary, so why go to that at the end of the game? Yet the coverage on the last touch down was good, just a great throw with an amazing catch.

Again the Steelers played an awesome game, not sure if any other NFL team would have beat them yesterday, the Steelers were playing for pride, it was their playoff game. For the Pack the game had really no urgency about it and winning or losing would not gain or lose much as far as the playoffs.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not sure how you pin it on McCarthy at this point. We hung 36 ****ing points on a team that had 10 days to game plan for us.

Defense though.. Dunno, think they were sleeping. And who the **** is Josh Bell?

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We all should have known that the loss of Al Harris was gonna come back and bite us one of these games! Not many defenses can lose that many corners and not have issues against savvy Super Bowl winning QBs.

Cartunist23

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would disagree that coverage was good on that last play. It was a hell of a catch, to be sure, but all you have to do is stand in front of the guy. You've got Bigby over the top a few yards away. Just pathetic that you can't stop a play like that.

I hope this game prompts Thompson to grab McCallister while he still can. I don't want to see Bush or Bell on that field anymore

Cartunist23

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last I heard. He was Released by New Orleans a few weeks ago, after they got a couple of their corners back from injury. I don't think anyone has picked him up yet

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope we take a peek at him this week. He can't be any worse than Bell and Bush. Boy, it really hurted to lose Harris, Blackmon and Lee to IR this year... :-(

OP
OP
N

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope we take a peek at him this week. He can't be any worse than Bell and Bush. Boy, it really hurted to lose Harris, Blackmon and Lee to IR this year... :-(

Blackmon not so much but Lee hurt us even more. He is supposedly our best press corner next to harris, and yes he does have better jamming skills than woodson. I just wonder how he got into the IR in the first place.

Members online

Latest posts