Don't stick your neck out but...

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With all the younger talent hoggin' the media spotlight? Doubtful.

The Sports Writers have basically written off Favre, for the most part.
We knew that when they started forcin' the retirement conversation....
Even when it wasn't prudent... as if they were in charge of his career!

Still.... anything's possible - He's got a new Personal Trainer. :p

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Depends, how long will Manning have a dome to protect his 'talent'?

I think he could, will he? I wanna say yes because he's the type of guy you never count out, but MVP is tough to accomplish.

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I doubt it, but then again, I never would have guessed that an old Rich Gannon would have won one either. So it's still possible for Brett, but unlikely.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerTraxx said:
do you think Brett Favre will win another NFL MVP Award?

favre has to light it up because there's manning, and as long as the falcons do well vick will get automatic consideration...even if vick doesnt have that great of a year...because thats how the nfl runs these days

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think he's got a shot but it would seem that the pack would have to be SB bound.

if his numbers are close to manning, peyton will get it.

hell vick would probably still be in the running if he barely had more tds than ints. oh wait nevermind, he did and he was. :roll:

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yea, about three weeks ago - First Team on FOX (Radio) Steve Czaban started rantin' about the whole issue.... laughin' all the way...
Apparently, when Michael Vick and his entourage would go bar hoppin - he'd use that name, and the girls, of course, are fallin all over the guy... for sport or money (your choice) and he would lay pipe and walk away like Elvis Presley.... Well, one of those Babes... came back and accused the guy of giving her the dreaded "******" virus... claimed fer sure that it was him - and apparently also knew his real name.... and isn't about to back off...
Then you start seein' orders on the NFL site - people requesting Vick jerseys with the name "Mexico" on 'em - and the NFL put the kybosh(sp) on that pretty quickly... along with most reporting articles related to Vick, as well. There's a bit more, but that's the gist of it!

OP
OP
P

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sixone220 said:
i think he's got a shot but it would seem that the pack would have to be SB bound.

if his numbers are close to manning, peyton will get it.

hell vick would probably still be in the running if he barely had more tds than ints. oh wait nevermind, he did and he was. :roll:

Personally I agree, an SB run is a key. The media has always liked Brett. So an SB run and good stats, I believe, would give him a good shot. Like, "this is Brett last chance at one more MVP" I am going to vote for him.

Members online

Latest posts