Dont Mean To Sound Like A Broken Record...

Reaction score
I don't think he is a bad apple, but every once in a while he makes some comment like "we need to get the ball to the playmakers". MM and Aaron know how to move the ball around to everybody, they don't need to be told .
Trapped

PackMan13x

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In TT we trust can only go so far. He is human and has made mistakes in the past and will make more in the future. Not everything he does is automatically the right thing. Though he has done some amazing things.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For Pete's sake the guy is 24 years old. Cripes I made a lot of dumb **** comments when I was that age(some would say I still do ;)) . He isn't TO and Moss rolled into one. Let's not go overboard when he drops a pass or when things he says things that don't quite come out as music to our ears. Johnny Jolly gets more support here than Finley.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I don't see Finley as the bad apple many of you do.

Me neither. Matter of fact, I think he's a young guy that is just prone to saying dumb things...dumb in the sense that he just says whatever pops into his mind when it pops into his mind. Finley and his wife are very active in the community and he makes personal appearances all around town. A couple of ladies from work took their kids up to Green Bay during the week ... took the stadium tour and all and happened to be near the locker room after practice (Wednesday, I believe). Both ladies said that the only Packer that stopped and hung around was.... you guessed it... Finley. Signed autographs for the kids hung around and talked ... I think that Finley is getting a bum rap. I hope the Pack keep him around at THE price. Whatever that is.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
For Fuck sakes people are blowing his personality and this projected "diva-esq" behavior way way way way way out of proportion. Finley is not your typical lunch pail packer, but he's not a Terrell Owens "It's all about me" player by any stretch of imagination. People need to get off the guys case. He's an incredible talent and we can't afford to lose him. Even if he has a 3 game streak of zero catches, he's creating opportunities for other guys to make plays. Something Crabtree, Quarless and Williams just can't do. Period

Finley just wants to prove he's worthy of a healthy contract. The guys has not played a full season since he was drafted. He just wants to prove himself and there is really no better way of doing that than asking for more opportunities. Apparently he's already chatted with MM and he won't be opening his mouth anymore. Now he just has to perform which shouldn't be hard for him to do.

I normally trust what TT does, but I can't support getting rid of Finley. It'd be a huge mistake.

Plus with Quarless and DJ Williams as two TE's who will improve in the passing game, Finley is more or less disposable.

Son, you must be high if you think any of those guys compare to Finley.

Williams, Quarless and Crabtree are Tight Ends. Finley is an over sized Wide Receiver playing tight end. Their talents and abilities as players are not even in the slightest comparable. Apples and Oranges.

Reaction score
After those drops last week in Atlanta (one in the endzone and one that would have given the Pack a huge first down), he best keep his mouth shut for the rest of the season. I agree that is ego and constant chattering and big talk is probably why he won't be a Packer next year. You can't afford to keep someone like that on a team like this. The issue is Finley will always have that ego so good luck to the next team who may have to put up with it.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I posted this picture on his face book page, and with in 30 minutes they deleted it

Attachments

• fin.JPG
    fin.JPG
    120.6 KB · Views: 59

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts