Donald Driver tears in eyes so happy

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Saw highlight from FOX 6 Milwaukee, camera man on sideline with him at end, DD is SCREAMING then grabs someone and says I been waiting 12 years for this

Then he and Wood are hugging, you can tell its serious, DD pulls away tears welling up in his eyes, you can tell he wants to just let it go!!!

DD your almost there bud!!!

it is dvr'd which I could up load it to my lap top to post it..Anyone know an easy way of doing that?

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Native on loan to Tallahassee, FL
Saw highlight from FOX 6 Milwaukee, camera man on sideline with him at end, DD is SCREAMING then grabs someone and says I been waiting 12 years for this

Then he and Wood are hugging, you can tell its serious, DD pulls away tears welling up in his eyes, you can tell he wants to just let it go!!!

DD your almost there bud!!!

it is dvr'd which I could up load it to my lap top to post it..Anyone know an easy way of doing that?

OMG Jim PLEASE get this on here somehow! I must see this! (please and thank you :D)

If you have a camera, just film your TV and post it up here, it's crappy quality but it's an efficient delivery system.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
OMG Jim PLEASE get this on here somehow! I must see this! (please and thank you :D)

If you have a camera, just film your TV and post it up here, it's crappy quality but it's an efficient delivery system.

very true!!

Will work on that later

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Sarah...That vid has Terry Bradshaw say MATT and not Aaron... what a noodle head

SoCalPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I loved it when he says "This one got me to the super bowl" I think it's time for DD to get his ring

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sarah...That vid has Terry Bradshaw say MATT and not Aaron... what a noodle head
I don't get him either.
During a HOF speech, Terry was believed to be improvising and the commentators were impressed.
But then whenever I've seen him on Jay Leno, where he is ad libbing, it just comes off as lame and not all that funny.
I don't think he does a very good job of thinking on his feet.

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Native on loan to Tallahassee, FL
I don't get him either.
During a HOF speech, Terry was believed to be improvising and the commentators were impressed.
But then whenever I've seen him on Jay Leno, where he is ad libbing, it just comes off as lame and not all that funny.
I don't think he does a very good job of thinking on his feet.

The sad part? Terry doesn't adlib on Leno, he has his own cue cards! The man is old and taken way too many hits to the head (not to mention his IQ was never high to begin with).

TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe
Reaction score
OH man that is just so awesome. Post game coverage was horrible, oh well that video is awesome thank's longtimefan that wasn't on my local news. There will be 2 weeks of everyone saying how Aaron Rodgers made Wisconsin forget #4. DD and Woody, who could have deserved it more???? Urlacher&Briggs had their shot

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
That's a good one to watch before turning in for the night.

Sweet dreams, Packer fans!!!

FOUR MORE QUARTERS

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Wow....that was so AWESOME!!!!

DD+ SB= AWESOME!!!!!!

I love that 4 more quarters...4 MORE QUARTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE WILL DO IT!!!!!!!!!

brett2520

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As I have stated before, DD is one of the classiest Packers' players ever. I admire him always sticking with the Packers! Players like DD, Clifton, Jenkins, etc (the long time packers) deserve this so much. I wish Barnett was healthy to play...

"Super Bowl or Die!" ~Nick Barnett

Members online

Latest posts