Donald Driver explains plays

Fan4Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This piece was posted last week (before the MN game.) And guess what? GJ not only fights the CB for a ball, but hangs on after getting hit by Sharper.... The way these young players are getting better and gaining confidence week-by-week is the most exciting part of this season!

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wow, that was a great video!! DD is one of my favorite players. It is awesome DD is giving this young receiving core some tips & ideas of how to read coverage, and then beat the coverage.

It really seems like the TEAM comes first w/these players. DD is a classy guy, I hope he stays around GB & Wisconsin and gets into television after his playing days are over.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This piece was posted last week (before the MN game.) And guess what? GJ not only fights the CB for a ball, but hangs on after getting hit by Sharper.... The way these young players are getting better and gaining confidence week-by-week is the most exciting part of this season!

Yes, that was quite a hit GJ took and he still held on to it.
Hopefully that hit will silence his critics who think he's made of glass.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wow, that was a great video!! DD is one of my favorite players. It is awesome DD is giving this young receiving core some tips & ideas of how to read coverage, and then beat the coverage.

It really seems like the TEAM comes first w/these players. DD is a classy guy, I hope he stays around GB & Wisconsin and gets into television after his playing days are over.

Agreed.

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
our guys are getting better each and every week....its so coll to see these guys blossom in the league

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
speaking of verticals, that catch Jennings brought down on the three yard line after out-jumping two defenders , the jump-ball, that was magical.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts