Does this equal a come from behind win for Rodgers?

Come from behind win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Admittedly he played a very below average game, but they pulled it out..

So does this equal come from behind in the hater eyes?

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
I don't know the rules for what makes an official "game winning drive", but just instinctively, I don't give Rodgers the tally this time. Though, maybe it counts in the record books...

vancouverpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey, Rodgers played well against a good Bear's defence. The Packer defence played much better and Cutler did what he is known for... forcing a pick in crucial situations.
Now the scariest team is in the playoffs.
Come back... I don't think so, they were just down a few points.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not a hater, but this isn't a comeback, as a lot of games (HOU and CAR in 08 for instace) weren't games where he failed to come from behind.

The D won this game and stalled Cutler's comeback, quite simply.

Rodgers had a mediocre game. Not a bad game by any stretch, but not a gread game as well. Too many overthrown balls, too much indecision at times. Of course, it doesn't help that he had no running game, the OL couldn't block for more than 3 seconds and that the receivers had butter on their hands.

Still, Giants' Rodgers puts much more points and wins this game much easilier.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I blame the below average play by Rodgers on our WR's more so than him. Honestly? James Jones??? How little can you try in such an important game?

I'm sick of him. I hope we find a way to get his head in the game or cut him at the end of the season. Yeah he's got #1 talent, but he sure doesn't feel like using it. He sure is reminding me of a certain Roy Williams.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
No scores in 1st 3 q? But in 4th Rodgers long pass to Jennings then TD to Lee

Sounds like big time play to me and since they were tied it does technically equally a win

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A come back? Come on it's the bears, everyone knew we were going to win ;)

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
A tie or behind is what I have always heard?

But I guess main point is that Rodgers did get a Td in the 4th q when he couldnt get any in 1st 3 q. I think "some" here have faulted him for not performing when we really needed it

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A tie or behind is what I have always heard?

But I guess main point is that Rodgers did get a Td in the 4th q when he couldnt get any in 1st 3 q. I think "some" here have faulted him for not performing when we really needed it
Yeah I have no problem with rodgers, I was just wondering what a real comback was.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Rodgers is fine. The receivers on the other hand should be forced to practice outside the rest of the week catching cold balls.

Also, you'd think after 3 years Rodgers would have Jennings dialed in and be able to hit him with the long bomb instead of always overthrowing him. Although, now that I think about it, that is better than a pick.

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers if fine. The receivers on the other hand should be forced to practice outside the rest of the week catching cold balls.

Also, you'd think after 3 years Rodgers would have Jennings dialed in and be able to hit him with the long bomb instead of always overthrowing him. Although, now that I think about it, that is better than a pick.
I think he started doing the over throws after all the picks he had to start the season. Its like anti favre.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Yeah, I'll take overthrows to picks anyday I guess. Although a pick on a 40-50 yard bomb (assuming no return) is as good as a punt. At least that is what I believe Cutler is thinking. heh

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's a 4th quarter comeback YES. I would NOT give Rodgers credit for what I bag on him for however. Inability to win it on the final drive/inside the final two minutes of a game.

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He won a game in the 4th quarter where he had a deficit to overcome. YES!

He did NOT come from behind to win a game on the final drive, so that is still a problem.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

He did NOT come from behind to win a game on the final drive, so that is still a problem.

Trouble with you is this..No matter what it will never be good enough

He gets a few come from behind wins, you will then find something else..He has to play injured, has to play when his mother does or what ever

Your just a troll

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score

You missed the Atlanta game huh? Oh, sorry, guess you want him to play D and ST too. My bad.

What team do you REALLY support? It ain't the Packers, that's obvious.

Members online

Latest posts