Does anyone here visit other teams forums before the game?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've noticed that we've had a few fans of opposing teams come on here just before the Pack plays that team.
This week, we have a few *ahem* "friends" from the Eagle eye of things.
Just wondering if any of our Packer fans do the same to opposing team forums.

Myself, I don't bother.
I have tried it with a couple in the past but was banned the moment I wrote even one offensive word about that team.
(Unlike here where there is a much higher tolerance for such silliness.)
And I'm comfortable with just being here. Why bother wasting my time on a team I don't care about?
Besides, why go there and get cocky when anything can happen?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I comment on youtube videos of players I think are overrated. Dan Marino fans hate me.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
i am a member on the wingheads forum cuz they are super relaxed. but i only joined to bug my friend who is a hardcore eagles fan

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why bother wasting my time on a team I don't care about? Besides, why go there and get cocky when anything can happen?

THIS^^

I see no point in trolling someone else's forum. I just don't care enough about another team to bother with creating an account and then posting, plus it makes me look like a classless loser with no life.

I don't mind if other fans want to come here and talk about the Packers, but I have other things to do with my time.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont post but I check out vikings forums or comments time to time to hear them whine about how terrible things are

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I check out the vikings forum as payback for all the ********** we had here in 09. But, I do like reading other teams forums, cause I do learn something, but I generally don't point unless somebody says something ridiculous and I can't help but contradict them.

GrnNGldGrl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't. I used to go on the NFL.com forums, but they were constantly filled with Bears fans, mostly on the weeks we didn't play them! I agree, it doesn't pay to create an account to go "bother" other fans. I've also noticed on Packers.com, that those same teams are on THERE running their mouths. If one can have intelligent football conversation, then by all means, I welcome the conversation of other teams fans. If you plan on trash talking, don't bother coming around.

mattwill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i am a member on the wingheads forum cuz they are super relaxed. but i only joined to bug my friend who is a hardcore eagles fan
wingheads is one of the middling MBs. Much better is Iggles Blog - Philadelphia Eagles Blog If you joint the Eagles Message Board on the philadelphiaeagles.com there is a very good thread in the Talk About the Eagles forum. It is called Eagles Blog v 3.0 Lots of good football discussion there. We can't even agree, so opposing team perspectives/biases fit right in.

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I go to the queenies boards just to get my laughs AFTER another queenie loss...I never post, but it ALWAYS elevates my mood.

But going to other teams fan sites and posting on there...naaaaa

That's like going to others peoples houses and going through their underwear drawer when you are married to ( insert your hottest babe here)

Why would you bother?

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I go to the queenies boards just to get my laughs AFTER another queenie loss...I never post, but it ALWAYS elevates my mood.

But going to other teams fan sites and posting on there...naaaaa

That's like going to others peoples houses and going through their underwear drawer when you are married to ( insert your hottest babe here)

Why would you bother?
Good comparison. LOL :rotfl:

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The other thing is that there is a difference between this forum and message boards.
Sometimes I'm tempted to join on PFT but then why bother when your comment will get buried and ignored?
(Like it would on NFL.com as well.)
On here you have a greater chance of your original post getting a few hits/replies.

Jordan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I stopped by the New York Giants website and read the forum after we beat them a couple weeks ago, and then again after we won last week and they were knocked out. I have never seen so many people pointing fingers in so many different directions. It was pretty comical, if you get a chance go to the Giants website and read some!

Texpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I never go to other forums. I get more pleasure talking smack to fans in their face rather anonymously on the internet.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts