• Yes, I wear the proud cheese wedge upon my head like a crown

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • No, I prefer my cheese on cheese burgers

Votes: 12 40.0%

• Total voters

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I crammed my dog in a jersey and Packer dreads... I'd post the pic, but its a jersey I burned....so...don't want any memories of that on this board! :sneaky:

I don't want him in my Driver or Jennings Jersey either...oh maybe the SB champions t-shirt!!!! :)

WhiteHouseOn3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You bet I do.

I lived in Bears territory all of last season, but would cross the border and watch pack-bears game in Wisconsin. After winning the NFC championship, we rushed over to ****'s sporting and stocked up on t-shirts, etc. That's when I proudly bought my cheesehead. I'm pretty superstitious about sports- nothing new on game day. I decided to wear the cheesehead only on offense.

The only time I've worn it since is this past bears game. I moved to the south so there were no Bears at the bar (though about 60 pack fans- great turn out!). On the way home, I pulled up next to this huge pickup at a red light. Looked at the guy driving and what do you suppose he was wearing? A bears cap. I put on my cheesehead, we had a good laugh, and I smoked him when the light turned green.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Absolutely not. Never have, never will and never even considered it. The 'kitsch' effect wore off for me ... um ... like... immediately. I DO own 17 Packers' ball caps though.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No I do not. I had one as a kid but it got hard and gross and I have no idea what happened to it. I dont think as an adult I could bring myself to wear one in public.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Nope, but I live in Alabama. Probably melt my head into a pool of liquid cheese if I did try to wear one down here.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They should make a movie about Packers fans stranded somewhere in Wisconsin during a blizzard on an empty road with a massive white out and they have to eat their cheese hats to survive.
But then the next day after the blizzard has passed and it's all clear they look up and see they were in the parking lot of a Denny's the whole time!

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I was at my brother's house for the Super Bowl. He and his family are big Steelers fans. My sons and I went to support the Packers. My brother said he was looking forward to the party, but had one rule, no cheeseheads. I said, OK. Then when we sat down in front of the big screen HD, he pulls out a terrible towel. So I sent my boy out to the trunk of the car to bring in my cheesehead. Turnabout is fair play, right?

sped2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nope. My very first job was at a Shopko in Green Bay and they stocked so many cheese hats I grew sick of looking at them and vowed never to own one.

OP
OP
Powarun

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I was at my brother's house for the Super Bowl. He and his family are big Steelers fans. My sons and I went to support the Packers. My brother said he was looking forward to the party, but had one rule, no cheeseheads. I said, OK. Then when we sat down in front of the big screen HD, he pulls out a terrible towel. So I sent my boy out to the trunk of the car to bring in my cheesehead. Turnabout is fair play, right?

Well played sir, I tip thy hat made out of cheese to you.

GB Native

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheesehead for my wife, cheesehead for my dog, Cheesehead Tophat for me. However at a game i do the green and gold mohawk instead of the cheese.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I had a cowboy cheese hat. My kids tore it to shreds....bummer. My oldest said she was a Cowboy fan now... :(

I told her families need to root for the same team...so I convinced her to root for the Packers! Whew!!! Close one.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I had a cowboy cheese hat. My kids tore it to shreds....bummer. My oldest said she was a Cowboy fan now... :(

I told her families need to root for the same team...so I convinced her to root for the Packers! Whew!!! Close one.

That made my heart stop for a second... i can't imagine if my sons turned towards a different team...:x3:

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
That made my heart stop for a second... i can't imagine if my sons turned towards a different team...:x3:
i can't see if my first reply went thru...but I was going to say that I think I scared both of them by telling them there was a scripture that said... "Honor thy mothers football team" :sneaky:

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score

My friends ENTIRE family are Jets fans (he's from Staten Island) came to San Diego and after 2 years became a HUGE Chargers fan. He even got a Bolt tattoo on his bicep. :eek: Needless to say his fam. back home wasn't too proud of him. :roflmao:

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
I come from a family of Eagles fans having been raised in Philly. I'm the only sane one in the entire family. :p

Eagles. Hmmmmm ol' # 12 , as a kid Randall Cunningham was one of my favorite players. I remember being 11, 12 playing football with other kids, i'd back to pass pump fake and yell "Cunningham" and take off and run. :D No Eagle fans in the fam, but for some reason I wanted to be #12 at that age. Thank god my dad was a Packers fan and raised me right. :tup:

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Eagles. Hmmmmm ol' # 12 , as a kid Randall Cunningham was one of my favorite players. I remember being 11, 12 playing football with other kids, i'd back to pass pump fake and yell "Cunningham" and take off and run. :D No Eagle fans in the fam, but for some reason I wanted to be #12 at that age. Thank god my dad was a Packers fan and raised me right. :tup:

Cunningham was loved by us as kids!!! Until he went to the Vikings! During the blizzard of '96 in Philly, we were out trying to play football in the snow as we always do when it snows. The problem was, the wind and snow was so bad the QB couldn't see to throw to us and he could barely hear over the wind. We lost 3 footballs that day to the snow. The 3rd was a Randall Cunningham special football, it wasn't autographed thankfully. We gave up after that. We ran out of footballs and people willing to play QB.

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cunningham was loved by us as kids!!! Until he went to the Vikings! During the blizzard of '96 in Philly, we were out trying to play football in the snow as we always do when it snows. The problem was, the wind and snow was so bad the QB couldn't see to throw to us and he could barely hear over the wind. We lost 3 footballs that day to the snow. The 3rd was a Randall Cunningham special football, it wasn't autographed thankfully. We gave up after that. We ran out of footballs and people willing to play QB.

You should've call me. :p
I loved playing QB, just couldn't pass too well. (I know, I know LOL!)
So, I would always try to beat people with my legs, of course if I yelled "Cunningham" I would instantly become a GREAT running QB LOL!

Back to subject, I'm thinking of sporting my Cheesehat for the San Diego game. hmmmmm. :D

LApackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Was about to order one today. But went to the mall last night and was surprised to find some at the pro image store. That's a sign that Packer fans are becoming a strong force in Los Angeles.

BigJEff

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've had 2, the first one was given to me in 1996 by my grandfather who died that Oct and the 2nd one my sister gave me in 2003, the season before she died of luekemia. In August, we took her son to GB, but he didn't get one. I'll buy him one next year when we take him to a game.

CarolinaPackerFan

Packers fan in Panthers country
Reaction score
I bought a cheesehead before the playoff game in 2009 against the Cardinals. I had it on the entire game. Since we lost that game, I haven't put it on my head and i don't intend to ever wear it again. Superstitious? Damn right I am haha.