Do we meet the challenge or do we fold?

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Although we all get upset from time to time about our beloved Packers I do believe this is a team that is getting better. I like the head coach and I like the offensive coordinator. I like the growth of the linemen. I'm basically happy with the linebacking. I think our corners have played well.

We're not a team with great talent, but the talent we have has gotten better. I think it's evident that we need to do a better job of signing free agents in the off season and we have to be careful who we give long term contracts to. We need to get Brett to sign a contract for next year. But I do see a brighter future for this team.

I think today's game will go a long way to determine the futre of this team. It's important that we play well. The leaders on the team have to make sure that the young players understand this. I don't sense at all that McCarthy has lost this team. I sense quite the contrary that they like playing for him and they play hard. Winning this game today would be huge. It would help to re-establish the home field advantage and it would give even more credibility to the coaching staff.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Manuel 40 yards off the line off scrimmage still gets burned.

He is the hole in the bottom of the boat. The boat's not going anywhere until you plug that big hole.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers 31
Jets 17

Jets get exposed today, as long as Rex doesn't show up in a GB #4 uniform.

OP
OP
P

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am totally surprised by the play of the Packers today. I didn't see the New England game so this is actually the first game this year where I've seen this team not show up at all. We don't have anyone on defense today that has stood up to make a play. Offensively we're equally pathetic. I may have to eat my words on this coaching staff.

OP
OP
P

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That would mean we'd have to find a field goal kicker who can make a field goal from 40 yards or better straight on, because the guy we have can't do that.

Members online

Latest posts