Divisional Round: Rams at Packers on the frozen tundra (Sat, 1/16 @4:35pm)

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I noticed how much the Packers ran over the Rams defensive line.

To your point, I did notice him on the sidelines a lot. During the game, I figured that he was on a pitch count due to his rib injury.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
I noticed how much the Packers ran over the Rams defensive line.

To your point, I did notice him on the sidelines a lot. During the game, I figured that he was on a pitch count due to his rib injury.

Donald allows them to play a light box and still defend the run because he can account for more than his gap, not as a traditional block eating two gapper but with disruption and athleticism. He just makes it messy.

Without that, the Packers could just get heads up and grind. There was nothing cute about their run game. They just wrecked them.

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Donald allows them to play a light box and still defend the run because he can account for more than his gap, not as a traditional block eating two gapper but with disruption and athleticism. He just makes it messy.

Without that, the Packers could just get heads up and grind. There was nothing cute about their run game. They just wrecked them.

This is true although I thought we matched up well against them, how many guards are out there like Jenkins? The guy has the length to play OT, the strength to play guard and the quick feet and agility to play center. I bet he'd be a plus player at any position on the line. I think that even with a healthy Aaron Donald that Jenkins would have surprised people by how well he would play. If they lined him up over Patrick we could have shifted Linsey over to assist.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
This is true although I thought we matched up well against them, how many guards are out there like Jenkins? The guy has the length to play OT, the strength to play guard and the quick feet and agility to play center. I bet he'd be a plus player at any position on the line. I think that even with a healthy Aaron Donald that Jenkins would have surprised people by how well he would play. If they lined him up over Patrick we could have shifted Linsey over to assist.

I think we would have won against a healthy Donald, but probably by one score, not two. And I think Jenkins could have held his own, but he probably wouldn't have dominated. And it's not like the Rams would have been forced to put Donald on Jenkins all game.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Jaire is a better CB this season than Ramsey.

The difference maker between both D's is Aaron Donald and if he's not fully fit, we should be as good as them....with a much better O.

I wanted to circle back on this.

On the season, I still think that Ramsey was more impressive, but on Saturday, Jaire was 100% the best corner on the field.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Some time in the past month I disabled tweets on this board so I don't see any. Sure wish I knew what I did. :( They work in firefox but not chrome.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
I cant see signatures even tho its checked

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
We just want our participation trophies for walking to school barefoot in a blizzard uphill there and back with firesticks for the stove slung on our backs.

We might even throw in some soup if you are really good boys!

An old man is running through the halls of an old-folks home wearing a red cape and yelling "Super Sex! Super Sex!"

An old lady pokes her head out of her room and says,

"I'll have the soup."

Members online

Latest posts