Discuss the PFDL

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Poppa’s idea looks like the most reasonable option, if we decide to go with an expansion. I wouldn’t support any option that left me with only 2-3 keepers though.
That would really suck. I just traded my 1st round pick for next year. If I lose the player I just picked and have no 1st next year, I am screwed. Need to keep at least 20 keepers.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
To add to it, existing GMs cannot retain more than 2 players of the same position.
You really want a tear down and rebuild don't you. That wouldn't be adding to it, it changes the equation. Just at WR the new teams can get 5 starters each with that. Plus 5 of the top 25 RBs. The new teams would immediately become the favorites.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
I wouldn't approve of such drastic changes to a dynasty league. You get to keep everyone on your team no matter what, that is a dynasty league. Keeper leagues tell you that you can only hang on to X number of players. I am all for reducing benches or reducing how many rounds there are in a draft. But nothing so drastic as changing a dynasty league into a keeper.

MiamiBeachPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That would really suck. I just traded my 1st round pick for next year. If I lose the player I just picked and have no 1st next year, I am screwed. Need to keep at least 20 keepers.

Personally, I’m not in favor of expanding at this point. Just saying that I would rather take the less painful option.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
The keepers were brought up as a way to allow expansion teams to get better than waiver wire players in a one time expansion draft, not as an annual thing.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My draft is over you poor bastards. The amazing Amish haul:

Guice - poised to be a feature back in a questionable offense. Should get lots of opportunities and has shot of leading all rookies. Has better line than what Barkley has to work wit.

Karryon "My Wayward Son" Johnson. Gamble here. Detroit doesn't seem to know how to use a RB. Developing talent who got better throughout the season and has impressive skillset.

Anthony Miller - quick excellent WR. Playing with a young promising QB. Should get lots of opportunities.

Dante Pettis - fast and tall. Could be a machine in SF with a very promising young QB.

EQSB - a lot of targets in GB. Looking 3 yrs down the road. But has skills to be amazing

Ballage. Best shot at the rest of the lot to get an opportunity to see the field as a rookie. See what happens. Should be a good short yardage TD guy.

If you guys wish to give up now and we start over, I get it. No sense playing a season where I'm going to absolutely dominate.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This part I'm not understanding at all. Lose his tapatalk link or password?
No idea. Didnt make sense to me either. Must be beyond "click of you forgot your password"
Same. I would've went Calloway if Chark was gone
yeah, the 2 best players. My pick was right at a drop off point. Chark or Callaway >>> Ballage. Cant even say Ballage has the best name in the draft - he is second to Chark.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well it's going to be one of those years. Darius Guice out for the season. So much for my fantasy football domination plan.

Members online

Latest posts