Disagreement in organization about Will Fuller

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Yeah just ask around in Indianapolis. He won't win MVP, but is certainly a good candidate for OPOTY. He turned it around once he got to Indy. I'd rather be in So Cal, but hey........
Taylor was pretty damn good before he arrived in Indy or did you mean he helped Indy turn things around?

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Taylor was pretty damn good before he arrived in Indy or did you mean he helped Indy turn things around?
Really both. "Turned it around in Indy" were not the right words to use. I agree he played well right out of college with the Chargers. His game just seemed too get way better in Indy. So in my opinion he's been a very successful RB in the NFL who also happened to play at UW. UW is well known for its OL and RBs. The RBs seem to get a bad rap once they get to the pros. I don't know about that. I do know Taylor has been good to elite.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Really both. "Turned it around in Indy" were not the right words to use. I agree he played well right out of college with the Chargers. His game just seemed too get way better in Indy. So in my opinion he's been a very successful RB in the NFL who also happened to play at UW. UW is well known for its OL and RBs. The RBs seem to get a bad rap once they get to the pros. I don't know about that. I do know Taylor has been good to elite.
I think you have Taylor confused with Melvin Gordon? This is Taylor's second year in the NFL and the Colts drafted him with the 41st pick. Gordon was drafted in 2015 by the Chargers with the 15th pick of the draft.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think you have Taylor confused with Melvin Gordon? This is Taylor's second year in the NFL and the Colts drafted him with the 41st pick. Gordon was drafted in 2015 by the Chargers with the 15th pick of the draft.
Ding ding ding................ winner winner chicken dinner

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol … yeah I didn’t get where he was coming from until he mentioned the Chargers.

D

Deleted member 6794

As a side note with this being a thread about Will Fuller he will finish this season with a total of four receptions for 26 yards for the Dolphins.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Correct Poker. My bad. Thanks for the correction. Taylor is the guy having the great year. I don't know what happened to Gordon. Well shoes ya how close I follow UW grads in the NFL!

D

Deleted member 6794

Correct Poker. My bad. Thanks for the correction. Taylor is the guy having the great year. I don't know what happened to Gordon. Well shoes ya how close I follow UW grads in the NFL!

Gordon has actually been a decent running back for most of his career as well, including the last two seasons with the Broncos.

He definitely hasn't performed on Taylor's level though.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gordon has actually been a decent running back for most of his career as well, including the last two seasons with the Broncos.

He definitely hasn't performed on Taylor's level though.
Thanks for the update. Good to know he's holding his own.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts