dId i get a fair deal or did i get screwed? either way 2 games for me

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, the tickets for suckqueens versus the pack have been secured for a while now (a 30th birthday gift for me from the mrs), and today i finally got my redskins tickets...section 448, row 20.

Each ticket was $102 plus $18 dollar service charge. did i get a deal or screwed, or fair deal? i guess it doesnt matter at this point, but i didnt reallize for a 92,000 plus capacity venue that tickets would be trading that high for peanut gallery.

OP
OP
VolvoD

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
^i was reffering to packers at redskins. i think the skins fans might be looking forward to the eagles a little bit more. haha.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dunno.....
$100 seems high to me for a 3 hr game.
And what does parking cost, beverages, stuff to eat. Seems like you could spend $200 or more if your not careful.
You will have memories that will last a lifetime.
Is it worth it?
Or did it cost too much?
I think only you can answer that.
I'm the kind of guy that is very happy being comfortable watching the game at home.
The only way I would go to Lambeau is if someone offered me a free ticket.
Of course, that's just me.

So enjoy your experience. I hope you get your moneys worth.

And Go! Pack go!

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
Even the Skins have a big following (for some reason)...There are a lot of Packer fans out east who would want to see that game too, I'd imagine. I would say had you waited and shopped around you might have been able to save $25 a ticket, but you also run the risk or not going too.
If I lived near D.C. and paid that much to see my team I wouldnt even think twice about it, bud.
How often are The Pack within 250 miles of you? Maybe once ever 3-5 years? Baltimore/DC...???:sword:

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
EDIT: I see you're in PA...Better add Philly, Pitts, NE, NY and NY too then, huh

OP
OP
VolvoD

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
EDIT: I see you're in PA...Better add Philly, Pitts, NE, NY and NY too then, huh

yeah, but the last place i want to be at in packers gear is a philedelphia stadium!! i mean that place has a courtroom in there for a reason.

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
yeah, but the last place i want to be at in packers gear is a philedelphia stadium!! i mean that place has a courtroom in there for a reason.
HAHAHHAHAHA...I actually laughed at that.
Dont sweat it...You're seeing the Packers, remember?:butcher:

ttorc

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
NFL,MLB,NHL,NBA
Discount Sports jerseys
$39.99 Free Shipping
Maybe u can have a try
www dot bbeststore dot com

Members online