Going Wide: Packers Looking for Playmakers at WR

Krazygangsta

Cheesehead
Reaction score
whats the situation with koren any updates... he would be a good KR and we would need to draft a WR first round for special teams purpose(Ginn Jr.)

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
whats the situation with koren any updates... he would be a good KR and we would need to draft a WR first round for special teams purpose(Ginn Jr.)

From what other readers say it doesnt look good. I didn't read much that backed that statement up though. He's gotta do his 90 days in jail and I think he's awaiting sentence from his DWI.

Former Minnesota WR Koren Robinson reached a deal with prosecutors to be sentenced on a single felony charge of fleeing police after leading officers on a high-speed chase last August. In exchange for Robinson's Alford plea, prosecutors dismissed seven lesser charges related to drunken driving, reckless driving and driving without a license. Robinson was rushing to get back to training camp before curfew. The Alford plea allows someone to acknowledge the evidence could result in a conviction, but doesn't require them to admit guilt. Robinson also agreed not to fight the forfeiture of the leased BMW 760 sedan he drove Aug. 15, when police chased him from St. Peter to Mankato at speeds that officers said sometimes exceeded 100 mph. The car will be turned back to the lease holder.
(Updated 01/23/2007).

refpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bring in Randy Moss,Jerry Porter, Peter Warrick, or Jerry Rice.....

Warrick is a gamble but is overall speed might be worth it.....LOL and I only said jerry b/c they were running the old superbowls todday and it was showing the raiders vs. the Bucs....LOL all game long he was saying just throw me the ball...Sure enough TD...

Members online

Latest posts