Did anyone notice.. Green got hurt..

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
For all those that wished for a long term Green contract in Green Bay, he went down again with a "knee sprain" yesterday. MRI this morning and from the looks of it yesterday, it didn't look good.

Dodged another contract bullet in the offseason. Locking him up for 20 million guaranteed money for the next couple of years was a mis-step for the improving Texans... Glad it wasn't us.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yea there was another post "any one elce missing green? " that got bumped after his injury that was talking a bit about his injury.
Sorry he is hurt. Glad GB didn't resign him. The only way they could have is if it would have been incentive based.

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For all those that wished for a long term Green contract in Green Bay, he went down again with a "knee sprain" yesterday. MRI this morning and from the looks of it yesterday, it didn't look good.

Dodged another contract bullet in the offseason. Locking him up for 20 million guaranteed money for the next couple of years was a mis-step for the improving Texans... Glad it wasn't us.

Yea and i heard he fumbled on the play too. Just kidding. I never liked Green on our team cuz of his fumbles but i allways liked the guy personally. I wish him the best sincerely but there are 50 running backs who can do what he does much cheaper. Money better spent on offensive lineman.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yea there was another post "any one elce missing green? " that got bumped after his injury that was talking a bit about his injury.
Sorry he is hurt. Glad GB didn't resign him. The only way they could have is if it would have been incentive based.
Yeah......i posted about this yesterday in the "NFL" area. I sure didn't WANT to see him hurt, i really like the guy! But it just seems to be the end of the road for him. Too beat up too long, and it's taken it's toll.
Well.......at least he has plenty of money to count while he's recovering.

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score

he sprained his knee, relax, doesn't mean green's season is over!
nor does it mean the texan's made a huge mistake signing him!

Members online

Latest posts