1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Did anyone block either Williams all game?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by TOPackerFan, Dec 22, 2006.

1. TOPackerFan

TOPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I really don't think so. Ben Leber either for that matter.

2. Tiger

Tiger Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Colledge got embarrassed a number of times by Williams, it looked like man against boy.

3. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Well Leber you can't blame any Packer for that, almost all his pressure was when we went empty backfield. The line struggles so much that I'm surprised the amount of times the Packers went empty backfield, however it was a risk that led to a win. I won't complain there.

Pat and Kevin Williams on the other hand were dominating all night long. In the defence of the guards, they are young and were playing way in over their heads tonight. The only thing I liked about the guards (well Colledge only) was on the INT return by Smoot for TD where Colledge was running as hard as he could until Smoot was at about the two yard line and Colledge was just reaching the 5 or 6 yard line. He gave it his all, and that is what you want to see from a rookie.

With Jags leaving though, this isn't the best thing to fill me with confidence that Colledge/Spitz will grow leaps and bounds this offseason... :-?

4. packedhouse01

packedhouse01 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    It was man against boy. Our offensive line is still offensive, but they're improving. We have to shore up that line in the offseason because we have to get more receivers out in passing routes.

5. TOPackerFan

TOPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Leber's pass pressure was against empty backfields, but he made a bunch of plays in the backfield on running plays. Sad.

6. all about da packers

Ratings:
    +0
    Ah gotcha TOP, yeah you are right about that.

7. yourout

yourout Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    It looks like no one has blocked them from the buffet table either. Thems is some big boys.

8. all about da packers

Ratings:
    +0
    LMAO yourout, man that was hilairous! :rotflmao: