Detroit the new Greatest Show on Turf?

monkeyracer43

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Charles Rodgers, Roy Williams, and now Mike Williams. That's an amazing WR core. Add RB Sean Jones into the mix, and you are unstopable. There will be no excuses for Harrington this year. If he can't produce with that kind of talent, he doesn't belong in the NFL.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I'm a little scared about the Yikings and the Lions now. I think they kept the wrong guy in Detroit. I like McMahon over Harrington.

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
monkeyracer43 said:
Charles Rodgers, Roy Williams, and now Mike Williams. That's an amazing WR core. Add RB Sean Jones into the mix, and you are unstopable. There will be no excuses for Harrington this year. If he can't produce with that kind of talent, he doesn't belong in the NFL.

no love for the young rb. it's KEVIN jones. sure that group looks good on paper, but the fact of the matter is that mike hasn't even taken a snap in the last year, let alone an nfl snap and what has charles rogers ever done?

spaulding

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hear they replaced his collarbone with a titantium rod. It'll be interesting to find out if he still remembers how to catch. Knowing the jinx of Detroit rookie wideouts, how many games will Mike Williams be out this year. The answer- the three games i need him to start for me in fantasy football.

spaulding

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I picked up bettis right before his first start and was very happy. Redzone might be the place for Williams to get all his fantasy points. Harrington only throws 8 yard passes.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bettis was a pickup for me too, shame on whoever let him go.

as far as Williams goes, the pundits keep saying he won't be able to stretch the field in the NFL, but that guy bosses DBs around. i don't think his speed will be a factor with the deep ball personally.

Members online

Latest posts