Dear NFL.com

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Hey new page! Woohoo!

Dear NFL.com

Thank you for providing stats, player bio's, live updates during games, articles and much more for FREE! Also, thank you for offering up a channel dedicated to my favorite sport, albeit with some shotty at best broadcasters. Thank you!

- Kevin

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kinda like Emmitt Smith.

Somehow, I thought command of the english language was a prerequisite to becoming a journalist/broadcaster. Silly me!

"He HAVE to hit the hole quick..........."

The examples are endless.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I liked the one about Emmit where he said that the Chargers were the team most likely to end Week 3 as 0 - 3 when going into the game they were 1 - 1.

OP
OP
W

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey new page! Woohoo!

Dear NFL.com

Thank you for providing stats, player bio's, live updates during games, articles and much more for FREE! Also, thank you for offering up a channel dedicated to my favorite sport, albeit with some shotty at best broadcasters. Thank you!

- Kevin

I pointed out ONE GUY. If you notice it's not the channel as a whole.

The whole purpose of this thread was to point out that a sports broadcaster that has an obvious personal stake in a subject and is'nt big enough to overcome it shouldn't talk about it. "No comment" would reveal a much bigger person than someone that goes far out of their way to make an *** out of themselves like he does.

There's a former Packer on there that has his act together and calls them as he see's them and uses his knowledge and experience to provide objective insight. Kinda like why they hired him in the first place. I doubt I would have much respect for him either if he homered the Pack and dogged the Bears every chance he had.

He's got the same opportunity. He just uses his in the manor his postion calls for on a more professional level. If your going to have one homer on there you might as well have 32. Instead of getting a dose of crap now and then it would be 24/7 but every team would be on a level playing field.

Of course that would be rediculous. Which is why I am pointing out one person that is allowed to be rediculous.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Hey new page! Woohoo!

Dear NFL.com

- Kevin

I pointed out ONE GUY. If you notice it's not the channel as a whole.

The whole purpose of this thread was to point out that a sports broadcaster that has an obvious personal stake in a subject and is'nt big enough to overcome it shouldn't talk about it. "No comment" would reveal a much bigger person than someone that goes far out of their way to make an *** out of themselves like he does.

There's a former Packer on there that has his act together and calls them as he see's them and uses his knowledge and experience to provide objective insight. Kinda like why they hired him in the first place. I doubt I would have much respect for him either if he homered the Pack and dogged the Bears every chance he had.

He's got the same opportunity. He just uses his in the manor his postion calls for on a more professional level. If your going to have one homer on there you might as well have 32. Instead of getting a dose of crap now and then it would be 24/7 but every team would be on a level playing field.

Of course that would be rediculous. Which is why I am pointing out one person that is allowed to be rediculous.

It sure is amazing isn't it? It's so obvious he's that bias, but yet... they do nothing? I think they just keep him there because of his name. If it was someone who wasn't a NFL athlete, I believe they'd have been let go.

... ridiculous

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To me, if your that upset about a guy on TV, do what you did. Tell the management what you think about it. Thats really all you CAN do. Chances are, unless they get a million complaints about the guy, nothing will be done about it.
But let the guy keep putting his foot in his mouth, and then laugh about it! He just keeps proving what an idiot he is, where almost EVERYONE (except me) can see it!

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chris Mortenson has also picked the Packers to lose every week. He just picked the Vikings according to the picks I just saw.

OP
OP
W

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chris Mortenson has also picked the Packers to lose every week. He just picked the Vikings according to the picks I just saw.

I really don't have a problem with guys that pick against us. I can also understand some being cautious jumping on our bandwagon. I mean, Chris Mortenson can't pick his nose but that's not the problem with TD.

If you've watched him it's got nothing to do with picking the wrong side of a game. It's personal for whatever reason and he tries to hide it with illogical and flawed analysis and is actually quite pathetic.

He could pick against us all sixteen weeks for that matter. Actually I'm waiting for the Raiders at our place and how he's going to justify a loss in that one. But don't worry. It's coming.

mi_keys

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's picked the Packers to lose every week so far and now he's picking Minnesota. I guess he''ll eventually be right unless we go undefeated which is unlikely.

I say we petition the NFL network to encourage TD to continue to pick the Pack to lose. Then we go undefeated and send him a team photograph.

**** him, I hope MM quotes everyone of the naysayers to get this team pumped up.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I don't subject myself to the punishment, but anyone happen to catch who T. Davis selected to win the next Packers game? Or have they not picked yet...

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Native on loan to Tallahassee, FL
Warhawk, thank you SO MUCH for making this statement! Do you know how much I want to punch the lights out of Terrell Davis? Every Total Access show, any talk of the Packers, it's always "Yeah, but they'll lose their next game" or a cackle at Steve Mariucci when he says "the Packers/Chargers game is going to be a great game". I'm sick of him, what does he have against us? Does he not remember that HE beat us in the Super Bowl?

I honestly wonder why networks put certain former players as analysts, I mean, Deion Sanders and TD are two big jokes.

Latest posts