Dear Jermichael, shut the f up

Packerfury

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did you hear the whole interview or just see this, freak out, and decide to post it? He acknowledged how great Moss was. Listen to the interview. not what the media takes out and puts somewhere. If I say "****** was a great man, haha jk." The media could take out the haha jk part and put it that I said "****** was a great man" and that is considered a quote.

Besides, what is he supposed to say? "Oh no! They have randy moss, I'm so intimidated and now we are going to lose?" No, I like what he said and it shows he isn't going to fold to pressure or intimidation.

I would take Finley right now over moss right now anyways. Moss has 9 catches in 4 games. James Jones has more than that...

People think moss is great because he had that one great one hander vs the jets, but he has been very quiet this year...

BBalzWI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Finley is 23? He's just young and tends to blurt things out.

He did give Moss a lot of credit, saying he was a great receiver too. The thing about Finley is, he will be a big talker because he's cocky/young and doesn't get it. The thing is that he needs to back it up on the field too every week so he puts that pressure on himself.

I do agree with the statement though that we dont need to give the Queens anymore motivation, and I do wish Finley would be more of the quiet type and play the way he does. Although those players are rare to see in the NFL.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts