Dear God ,,,please just lose today

Djepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
its time to just close the book for the year and finalize all reasoning for letting this coaching staff find other employment.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What kind of fan would hope for their team to lose?

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This thread is an eyesore. Losing for a future win is as pathetic as excuse as I've heard. You lot should be ashamed of yourself.

It's not like every team who doesn't make playoffs aims to tank.

Fans have become spoilt and used to wins.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
while the title lacks some tact, in this NEW nfl it makes some semblence of sense to some degree, but these players are pros, play it out.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
everyone in our division except the vikings lost(as of 3:54 ct time). we still have a chance. :giggle:

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Those who are being realistic that this season is over.
I get that our season is over, but I'll NEVER hope for the team to lose a game. That to me is the antithesis of what a fan should be. If we lose, I accept it. But to hope we lose? Come on!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I get that our season is over, but I'll NEVER hope for the team to lose a game. That to me is the antithesis of what a fan should be. If we lose, I accept it. But to hope we lose? Come on!
I don't want them to either but it's at a point where I am just so down on them.
This was a big disappointing season.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One that wants to win in the future.
See I don't get that. What guarantee does that have in regards to us winning in the future? If you're referring to wanting McCarthy gone, well that's all but certain at this point. But if you're hoping for a good draft pick, something that falls on complete chance, mind you, then you're kidding yourself.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This thread is an eyesore. Losing for a future win is as pathetic as excuse as I've heard. You lot should be ashamed of yourself.

It's not like every team who doesn't make playoffs aims to tank.

Fans have become spoilt and used to wins.
These guys are paid enough, and the fans pay enough, to expect them to win, or at least try to win every game. I’ve never bought into the “lose for a better draft pick” mind set. That’s demoralizing for the team and the fans.

Latest posts