1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

DB Contact?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Ogsponge, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Ogsponge

Ogsponge Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +302
    So I did not get to watch the game at all or any preseason games for that matter. I was interested in what people saw concerning the refs apparently having to crack down on DB contact?

2. Carl

Carl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +912
    I've only watched the Packers game. The calls against DBs all seemed legit to me. Nothing more picky than last season.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Cheddz

Cheddz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    There even was an offensive pass interfernce called on Boykin I think which is another emphasis that needs to get better. No DB contact calls seemed to be different than what I have seen in the past.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. El Guapo

El Guapo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,434
    What I read about the Seattle / Indy game was that there was laundry all over the field, although that seems to be who the new rules were emphasized for.