DAVE says the Playoffs are favorable..

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
I know it is nothing more than a computer generated algorithm, but I thought the odds add up well in our favor. 79% odds that we win the division and 89% overall of making the playoffs.. 52% chance that we wind up the #1 or 2 seed..

Odds...

The playoff odds report plays out the season 5,000 times. A random draw assigns each team a win or loss for each game. The probability that a team will be given a win is based on an equation which considers the current DAVE ratings of the two teams as well as home-field advantage. (DAVE ratings are explained Here) Mean Wins is the average number of wins for this team over the 5,000 simulations. Odds are given for winning each playoff seed, as well as for winning the division (DIV), earning a bye week (BYE), or winning a wild card (WC). TOT represents odds of making the playoffs in any fashion.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
Pack93z

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Thought it might be interesting to update this and see the progress.. Lets just say DAVE isn't impressed with Dallas.. and sees a first round bye in Green Bay :)

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Now this doesn't mean a whole heckuva lot, but check this.

New England Patriots (6 - 0 )
Buffalo Bills ( 1 - 4 )
New York Jets ( 1 - 5 )
Miami Dolphins ( 0 - 6 )

2 wins outside of the Patriots in that division, yet NFCN is considered the worst in the NFL?

Members online

Latest posts