Dat's Right... We BAD!

Texas9erFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

The 49ers have beaten the elite N.Y. Giants and their elite QB Eli Manning by a score of 27-20 to go 8-1. :D So much for the theory that a prolific offense will beat the Niners.

And they did it without the rushing of Frank Gore who had ZERO yards on six carries before he left the game with a knee problem.
With any luck, this will silence those who would have you believe "All you have to do to beat the Niners is shut down Gore". I'm happy to say this misconception is obviously FALSE.

Alex Smith passed for 242 yards, a season high, and one touchdown with one interception, only his 3rd of the season. And that interception wasn't even his fault. It bounced off Tedd Ginn's facemask (lol) and into the arms of a Giants defender. Ginn SHOULD have caught it. :mad:

Manning finished with 26 completions in 40 attempts for 311 yards and two touchdowns with two interceptions. Giants running back Brandon Jacobs was limited to 55 yards on eight carries.

THE ONLY QUESTION IS WHERE?

Reaction score

The 49ers have beaten the elite N.Y. Giants and their elite QB Eli Manning by a score of 27-20 to go 8-1. :D So much for the theory that a prolific offense will beat the Niners.

And they did it without the rushing of Frank Gore who had ZERO yards on six carries before he left the game with a knee problem.
With any luck, this will silence those who would have you believe "All you have to do to beat the Niners is shut down Gore". I'm happy to say this misconception is obviously FALSE.

Alex Smith passed for 242 yards, a season high, and one touchdown with one interception, only his 3rd of the season. And that interception wasn't even his fault. It bounced off Tedd Ginn's facemask (lol) and into the arms of a Giants defender. Ginn SHOULD have caught it. :mad:

Manning finished with 26 completions in 40 attempts for 311 yards and two touchdowns with two interceptions. Giants running back Brandon Jacobs was limited to 55 yards on eight carries.

THE ONLY QUESTION IS WHERE?
Congrats. I know how that feeling is after a huge win in a big game. I honestly thought you guys were going to lose the game. I thought the game was going to be a ravens steelers game outcome. score 9-6 or something to that extent. One more thing. I wouldn't say the giants have a prolific offense. They have a very good offense. I would say the only teams that have a prolific offense are the packers and saints.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Nope.
I got banned there two years ago for posting an unfavorable review of the new stadium plans then getting into a snit with a mod about it.

Why would you get banned for that? My god, that is stupid. I don't agree with the new stadium either, but geez, some people should accept others opinions even if they don't agree with them.

OP
OP
Texas9erFan

Texas9erFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why would you get banned for that? My god, that is stupid. I don't agree with the new stadium either, but geez, some people should accept others opinions even if they don't agree with them.
I told 'em to build a replica of Lambeau only paint it red! LOL :roflmao:

But I think I was banned more for arguing with the mod afterwards.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I told 'em to build a replica of Lambeau only paint it red! LOL :roflmao:

But I think I was banned more for arguing with the mod afterwards.

Well I still think it's stupid, reminds me of the mods on Star Wars forums. If you post ONE thing, just one thing about you being disappointed in the prequels, or how they sucked, or what ever, you're banned after a **** ton of fan boys jump down your throat for saying you didn't like their favorite movie.

OP
OP
Texas9erFan

Texas9erFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well I still think it's stupid, reminds me of the mods on Star Wars forums. If you post ONE thing, just one thing about you being disappointed in the prequels, or how they sucked, or what ever, you're banned after a **** ton of fan boys jump down your throat for saying you didn't like their favorite movie.
I don't go to those boards. I'm a STAR TREK fan!!! LOLOL!!!

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I don't go to those boards. I'm a STAR TREK fan!!! LOLOL!!!

***** now that's more like it.
Loved the original star wars as a kid, the new movies just ruined it.

If you ever come across the 70 minute review of The Phantom Menace, that is about how we all felt going to see that when it first came out lol

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
It's a team game, bro... a TEAM game. And defense wins championships. :whistling:

I think your D is a tad overrated after watching today's game. I am always honest.

I need to see more from Smith too. So far I don't have the trust yet.

Niners are a good solid team who may make the title game but I have said all year barring majory injury to GB the Niners are a year away from truly making me feel like they can win the SB.

Members online

Latest posts